Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Wonderland Online

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
O4lRxi3 - Wonderland Online - RaGEZONE Forums

Okay so i seen a private server of this game a few days and thought it would be cool for the community to make free public files. I found a couple of sources i think might help us get started. I will try to help with this project as much as possible but i am busy with a lot of real life things right now. But here is the source download:

Wonderland-Private-Server-Files:
Here Is Some Extra Releases:

Here is somethings i know. The server has to be worked in on a visual studio 2012 environment or higher.
It runs off a sql database. For the client version i'm clueless. But i'm hoping we can get the server to connect with the latest NA client.

For editing the client side the only thing we need to edit is Server.ini to connect with the server files in which i haven't figured out yet. If you do figure these out please post the compiled files or give a guide to help new people.

Client wise i think we could use version 1.0.2.162. But it would be better if we get it connected to the latest version. Because this game doesn't update anymore and i think it would be a fun game to mess around with.

Here is some gameplay.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Unfortunately its not closing, and I bet they still wont add any major updates. 5+ years no update, why do you think they would change now when people still spend money regardless

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
O4lRxi3 - Wonderland Online - RaGEZONE Forums

Okay so i seen a private server of this game a few days and thought it would be cool for the community to make free public files. I found a couple of sources i think might help us get started. I will try to help with this project as much as possible but i am busy with a lot of real life things right now. But here is the source download:

Wonderland-Private-Server-Files:
Here Is Some Extra Releases:

Here is somethings i know. The server has to be worked in on a visual studio 2012 environment or higher.
It runs off a sql database. For the client version i'm clueless. But i'm hoping we can get the server to connect with the latest NA client.

For editing the client side the only thing we need to edit is Server.ini to connect with the server files in which i haven't figured out yet. If you do figure these out please post the compiled files or give a guide to help new people.

Client wise i think we could use version 1.0.2.162. But it would be better if we get it connected to the latest version. Because this game doesn't update anymore and i think it would be a fun game to mess around with.

Here is some gameplay.

Any News?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
BUMB, can someone help us with this?

Could there be someone who wants to explain how to create a private wlo server?

add me Made4Death#3408 on discord.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back