Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Discussion] DayZ Server Section

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Hey guys, just wondering, do you think there will be any point of having a DayZ server section?

I don't mind DayZ, and i probably will enjoy playing emulators, and since some certain MMO sections have server sections, would there be a point in a DayZ Server section?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hey guys, just wondering, do you think there will be any point of having a DayZ server section?

I don't mind DayZ, and i probably will enjoy playing emulators, and since some certain MMO sections have server sections, would there be a point in a DayZ Server section?

What do you mean ? What dayz server section ?
There is already a dayz server release section where you find server, or you mean an DayZ Emu ?

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
What do you mean ? What dayz server section ?
There is already a dayz server release section where you find server, or you mean an DayZ Emu ?

Yea, i meant a DayZ Emulator section where people post their servers.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Well look better. The release section: http://forum.ragezone.com/f866/
Here almost all releases have a "server" and you have even the source of the official server from the 0.45 release (yes, Official release not Emu !).
So it's up to you to make it better and if you're stuck ask a question in the help section.
Good luck and good day :)

Back