Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Dayz Standalone v 0.61 Server

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I dunno if it's just me but everything works great on my server (loot,respawn,zombie spawn, animal spawn all work great), i'm using Dank Dayz server files but for some reason there is not any vehicles spawning in my server, Is there a way to fix that and get the vehicles to spawn on my server?

I've been searching all the threads on these forums and the internet for the pass 2 days and i've really had no luck, seen a script to spawn a vehicle near you but i don't want that i wanna have to find the vehicles.

Help will be appreciated. I use to host dayz mod server but it's been awhile so i'm a little rusty on the scripting.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I dunno if it's just me but everything works great on my server (loot,respawn,zombie spawn, animal spawn all work great), i'm using Dank Dayz server files but for some reason there is not any vehicles spawning in my server, Is there a way to fix that and get the vehicles to spawn on my server?

I've been searching all the threads on these forums and the internet for the pass 2 days and i've really had no luck, seen a script to spawn a vehicle near you but i don't want that i wanna have to find the vehicles.

Help will be appreciated. I use to host dayz mod server but it's been awhile so i'm a little rusty on the scripting.

Greetings! I am also using dankdayz and I noticed their files work pretty good for me too! Alas 0.61 is a troubled update with all of the new code changes. To spawn vehicles (Id do so if I were going to be on my computer long enough) you might have to do manual vehicle spawns. In which isn't very hard but it takes a minute or two to add the spawns (unless you found official coordinates for where they are supposed to spawn, then power to you.)

Here is the script I use. Be weary and make sure to disable it after server restarts (only run it once when you want to spawn vehicles)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
So where do i put the code to execute that script?

I seen the vehicle locations somewhere when i was going through files i'll see if i can find it again

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
So where do i put the code to execute that script?

I seen the vehicle locations somewhere when i was going through files i'll see if i can find it again

If you find them please inform me which file/where you found these. I am currently searching too :)
Onto your second question! Where to put the scripts.

For DankDayZ's server files, first MAKE SURE you have pbo manager. (I've had issues with posting links previously, so to keep this up, just google pbo manager, download it from armaholic, should be the very first link.)
Now that you have pbo manager, go to your server files.

Click on Addons
Find dank.pbo or a folder that simply says dank, if it's the folder named dank, skip this step.
If it's dank.pbo, right click it, pbo manager should have a menu, then click extract to dank\
a cmd should pop up for a few, do a few things then you should have a newly created folder named dank. Click it
find the file named init.sqf in your root dankdayz folder then paste the following code:

[] execvm "ReplaceWithYourScriptName.sqf";

make sure your script is in your dank folder, go to pbo manager and then zip it all up and whalla. Should be working
(been away from DayZ for a tad so sorry on any mistakes)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Here is the script I use. Be weary and make sure to disable it after server restarts (only run it once when you want to spawn vehicles)

Can't see the script...

FIXED!!! :congrats:

Last edited:
Back