Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Help on Editing Dayz File

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
H i good day anyone can help me on how to or where i can edit the following:

1. thirst
2. hunger
3. weather

and one more thing im using the client and server files of 123new and i notice that the vehicle that spawn on the game with complete parts pristine condition are not moving when i ride on it there is no obstacle on the road its just stuck on the road and one more thing anyone using 123new files for dayz does it respawn new items if i looted a certain place?

thnks in advance for anyone can help me im just new in scripting just learning.....

and how to use BCE cause i read on some of the threads here that it allows server to reset means loots and zombie respawn again does it effect the save progress both player and items?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
H i good day anyone can help me on how to or where i can edit the following:

1. thirst
2. hunger
3. weather

and one more thing im using the client and server files of 123new and i notice that the vehicle that spawn on the game with complete parts pristine condition are not moving when i ride on it there is no obstacle on the road its just stuck on the road and one more thing anyone using 123new files for dayz does it respawn new items if i looted a certain place?

thnks in advance for anyone can help me im just new in scripting just learning.....

and how to use BCE cause i read on some of the threads here that it allows server to reset means loots and zombie respawn again does it effect the save progress both player and items?
Go and investigate some files this things not hard to find

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i found some script contains the following i ask.....

can i setup BEC for cracked server cause 123new files have two servers types cracked and license?

Back