Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to install client/server mods from workshop Steam

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello,

Excuse me, i need little help with setting my modded server. I have a list about mods which i want but i dont know how to install it. I download some mods (RPCframework&Zomberry admin tools) and extract to server files according to instructions but dont work.

I using this start paramater

DayZServer_x64.exe -ip=XX.XXX.XXX.XXX -port=27165 -profiles=C:\Users\root\Desktop\dayz -cpuCount=3 -config=serverDZ.cfg -mod=RPCFramework;MOVAirdrop;[MOV]_Notification_Framework;Zomberry;Trader

And client run as mod launcher and load all this mods -> but key "m" for opening admin panel it not possible.
Someone help me?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i have the same problem trying to install RPCFramework, Notification Framework and MOVAirdrop the guides aint clear any help would be gratefull

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
For downloading in DayZ Workshop you need to add DayZ into this site

Gift one unused key of DayZ in this site

1. Donate a copy of the game to us. This is kind of a gray area, and we maintain a strict protocol regarding game donations. Please contact us for further details.*

public@steamworkshopdownloader.io

and for RPCFramework i can upload here i will give you all you need

Please use this recomended setting into you .bat server

-profiles=config/DayZ -name=DayZ -config=config\DayZ\serverDZ.cfg -scrAllowFileWrite

sXtunz - How to install client/server mods from workshop Steam - RaGEZONE Forums

sXtunz - How to install client/server mods from workshop Steam - RaGEZONE Forums

Here i packed some mods for you :

Back