Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Let Loot despawn after 1 minute Version: DAYZSA 0.63 Experimental

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey Guys,
I need some help. I creat an PVP Server. And have some problems with the Server performance. When somebody got killed, his body despawnn after few minutes, but his weapon or loot that player droped on the server don't despawn. I changed the lifetime to 1 minute (<lifetime>60</lifetime>), but nothing happens. I want that the loot despawn after 1 minute or less.

I hope somebody can help me.

Best regards LYNIXX

Sry for my bad english :blush:

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hey Guys,
I need some help. I creat an PVP Server. And have some problems with the Server performance. When somebody got killed, his body despawnn after few minutes, but his weapon or loot that player droped on the server don't despawn. I changed the lifetime to 1 minute (<lifetime>60</lifetime>), but nothing happens. I want that the loot despawn after 1 minute or less.

Best regards LYNIXX

[SUB][SUP]
[/SUP][/SUB]
1 <BaseItemSpawnPoint ... m_Cooldown="900" ... m_DestroyItemTimer="3600" …>

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is great but where is this located so we can change it?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thanks for your answer, but where is the location of this files ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This explains better how the types.xml works

// -------------------------------------------------------------------------
class CEItemProfile
{
proto native int GetNominal(); // nominal - how many items should be aproximately in map
proto native int GetMin(); // min - minimal count should be available in map

proto native float GetQuantityMin(); // min quantity (0.0 - 1.0) (like ammobox - this determine how many bullets are there, or water bottle)
proto native float GetQuantityMax(); // max quantity (0.0 - 1.0) (like ammobox - this determine how many bullets are there, or water bottle)

proto native float GetQuantity(); // random quantity (0.0 - 1.0)

proto native float GetLifetime(); // lifetime in (seconds) - what is the idle before item abandoned at ground gets deleted
proto native float GetRestock(); // restock is oposite of lifetime - idle before item is allowed to respawn when required

proto native int GetCost(); // cost of item determines its 'value' for players (this serve as priority during respawn and cleanup operation)

proto native int GetUsageFlags(); // area usage flags (each bit has assigned group - which as part of map overlay effectively affects spawning)
proto native int GetValueFlags(); // area value flags (each bit has assigned group - which as part of map overlay effectively affects spawning)
};

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Best regards LYNIXX

you don't try delete block "loot" from events.xml???

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
you don't try delete block "loot" from events.xml???

the 'OnClientRespawnEvent' function in missionServer.c and just use 'GetGame().ObjectDelete( player )' where player is one of the parameters of the overridden function.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Best regards LYNIXX

Back