Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

NPC,Bot,AI bandits please help me

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
English Google Translate:

hello people, I'm looking for a script to insert bots into the game please help me i'm so alone on my server

German:

hallo leute, ich suche nach einem script um bots ins spiel einzufügen bitte helft mir ich bin sonnst so allein auf meinem server

Russisch Google Translate:

привет люди, я ищу сценарий для вставки ботов в игру помогите мне, я так одинок на своем сервере

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
English Google Translate:

hello people, I'm looking for a script to insert bots into the game please help me i'm so alone on my server

German:

hallo leute, ich suche nach einem script um bots ins spiel einzufügen bitte helft mir ich bin sonnst so allein auf meinem server

Russisch Google Translate:

привет люди, я ищу сценарий для вставки ботов в игру помогите мне, я так одинок на своем сервере

It's been done by The crash, unfortunately I don't think he has any intentions on sharing how he did so.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's a shame the talent that many have, but not willing to share.
Hard to distinguish that AI from a player, some game company should be calling him.
I have not looked at the AI in the sources, I suspect the arma2 AI still exists, along with zombies, and wild animals.
Should be a matter of fixing their weapon firing.
`

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
It's a shame the talent that many have, but not willing to share.
Hard to distinguish that AI from a player, some game company should be calling him.
I have not looked at the AI in the sources, I suspect the arma2 AI still exists, along with zombies, and wild animals.
Should be a matter of fixing their weapon firing.
`

I've seen in some private clients (early 420gaming had this) that some of the zombies were regular ai survivors but they had the zombie anims and worked like zombies, perhaps if someone could get the zombie brain and map it to a survivor at the very least we could create a survivor that may melee if we base it off the zombie.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ENABLE_AI is 1 "Zombies"
ENABLE_old_AI is a dead end "Arma1?"
With enough digging in the sources the Soldier AI files may still exist somewhere, could be simple as an #include xxx.
Bohemia commented their patches, and most of the time left the old code, while Dean's team didn't.
If its just the AI brain missing the arma2 version could be ported, or an AI replacement mod's for Arma2.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
ENABLE_AI is 1 "Zombies"
ENABLE_old_AI is a dead end "Arma1?"
With enough digging in the sources the Soldier AI files may still exist somewhere, could be simple as an #include xxx.
Bohemia commented their patches, and most of the time left the old code, while Dean's team didn't.
If its just the AI brain missing the arma2 version could be ported, or an AI replacement mod's for Arma2.

That's intereting! What client are we working with for this project?

Back