Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How do I spawn vehicles with the game running?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Not possible, was possible by using cheats in the first updates of DayZ, Enfusion is too different and as of current you cannot spawn vehicles without editing your server config files.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Not possible, was possible by using cheats in the first updates of DayZ, Enfusion is too different and as of current you cannot spawn vehicles without editing your server config files.

Yes, i have a version more old. Do you have the chets for old version?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you use 0.45 game engine, you can find "only server can create network objects" in networkServer.cpp and comment this line and recompile. After this you can spawn any items like in arma 2 or dayz sa 0.28 versions from client side

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you use 0.45 game engine, you can find "only server can create network objects" in networkServer.cpp and comment this line and recompile. After this you can spawn any items like in arma 2 or dayz sa 0.28 versions from client side

I use 0.47. Is it for this too?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

This is possible on 0.61 but you need to write a script which is triggered by a client action in dayz_auto.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
\lib\Network\networkServer.cpp

Sorry but I did not have suces in executing this scripts. Do you have a file originale this version 0.47?
My files they're gone edited for other people and is very desord.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
0.47 cannot support this feature. compare network files in 0.28 with 0.45. As mentioned above, it's much easier to use scripts

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Wrong, unconscious.
0.47 you can do many things.
I created an admin panel on my 0.47 server and has GodMod, Teleport, Spawn Objects.
And it's been 3 days that I'm programming tent economics too, and today I finished my work.
I created an internal database where I can save backpacks, tents, cars, anything. And after the server restarts, it creates all the objects again using what was written to the database.
All this on 0.47

By SHAR1NGAN

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Wrong, unconscious.
0.47 you can do many things.
I created an admin panel on my 0.47 server and has GodMod, Teleport, Spawn Objects.
And it's been 3 days that I'm programming tent economics too, and today I finished my work.
I created an internal database where I can save backpacks, tents, cars, anything. And after the server restarts, it creates all the objects again using what was written to the database.
All this on 0.47

By SHAR1NGAN

You are using an SendUDPMessage?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
No, I don't try it but think that "SendUDPMessage" don't work in this version.
As I said, I created a IDB for my server

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Yes, this function not working in 0.60-61,
it's works only for 45-47 but its too buggy to work normal.
You created for 0.61 or 0.45-47?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hi Shar1ngan. Could you send me the file for me to test? Or show me where I can edit it?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Saying for third time, I did all this on 0.47
I don't like much of version 0.61 or 0.60, because doesn't run on DX9, otherwise, I would develop something for new versions.

Last edited:
Back