• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

how to i start modding my server ?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
So I found the server files that 123new posted and it alll worked fine. i was able to connect to the server just fine and even played with some friends and except for some rubber band issues it worked great.
now i wanted to mod the server with some scripts but i have no idea how to do that
i want to create simple stuff like an admin commands that enable spawning items and cars
now i dont know what or where to leran that stuff...
I know that there are two scripting languages SQF and Enforce Script but which one do i need to learn ? and how do i implement them in my server ?

Back