Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Sticky: DayZ Help Section Rules!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Make sure you are aware of and follow the set forum rules found here!.

These rules apply within the DayZ Help section at ALL times;

When creating a help thread:

- No spam/unnecessary posts attempting to show authority such as 'Wrong section', 'Stay on-topic' etc etc.. Use the report tool.
- Don't over take someone else's help thread asking for help yourself. If you need help, make your own thread.
- Search before you make a help thread!
- Please include information such as version build in the thread/title along with any other necessary information.
- If you fix your problem yourself, do feel free to post how you fixed it so others can see!
- Once you have resolved your issue, report your thread to have it closed.
- Post in as much detail as possible. If your threads lacks in information, it may be deleted.
- If you have a request use the [REQUEST] tag to notify people you are simply requesting something.
- If you have multiple problems/issues, place them in one thread. Creating multiple threads will result in them being deleted and a possible infraction/warning given to you.

When replying to a help thread:

- Don't go posting things like 'add me on fb i'll fix for you, add me on skype' keep it on the forums for everyone to see.
- Don't ask for money or a reward for your help. How ever asking for a like once you've helped the user is allowed.
- Don't go posting links to other forums. Again keep it here.
- Don't go posting one worders such as 'fail, spam' or things like troll pictures even things like 'oh that's easy fix' are considered as spam and will be deleted.

Failure to follow these rules may result in a warning or infraction. Repeat offenders may even be banned for their actions.

These rules are subject to change without any warning and/or notification.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back