Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Development] HiveObj - Backpack and Tent Persistence

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's while / true loop in SQF

I can't be bothered to work on it at the moment, will be released eventually, but at the moment I'm very busy.

Give me an example (not all project, by mp if you prefer), I'll take a look and tell you if I find something helpfull ;)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Do you have this problem When you place tent on some surface it disappeared.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Quackster, loops always represent a problem, especially when running without any delays, and when running on a not-so-good server machine.
My advise is: you should try to execute more functions with the program you created, rather than with the DayZ server exe.
This is the way we did it, and with a pretty decent server machine with 50+ players, we experienced very few lag moments

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Guys, I stopped development of it because it would literally bring down server FPS and increase desync.

I no longer have the files for it too, sorry.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
It's an excellent job, I really admire you that you did not publish your software but please share even the idea? I have a good server machine and I think the problem that you had of FPS would not be a problem for me please help me I need the persistence of the ten
It's an excellent job, I really admire you that you did not publish your software but please share even the idea? I have a good server machine and I think the problem that you had of FPS would not be a problem for me please help me I need the persistence of the ten

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Such a shame you gave up on this project, your system could of been universal to any and all releases from past, present and future.. hope you get incentive back, Great effort on it thus far please continue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back