• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Write Custom Enforce-Scripts for 0.62 Servers

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey everybody!

I would like to write my own Enforce-Scripts for the DayZ-Standalone even before the Dev's release Modding Support/API.

Most of the Scripts are already written in Enforce-Scripting Language instead of SQF-Scripts.

Does someone have some experience with Enforce/Enfusion-Scripting in DayZ-SA?
Where does I have to insert my Server or Client Scripts?

Best regards, Dr. Jones! :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey everybody!

I would like to write my own Enforce-Scripts for the DayZ-Standalone even before the Dev's release Modding Support/API.

Most of the Scripts are already written in Enforce-Scripting Language instead of SQF-Scripts.

Does someone have some experience with Enforce/Enfusion-Scripting in DayZ-SA?
Where does I have to insert my Server or Client Scripts?

Best regards, Dr. Jones! :)

You will not believe, but need to put them in the scripts folder =). I have another question, how to create a dialog box with text, for example, on the server side and pass it from the server to the player?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You will not believe, but need to put them in the scripts folder =). I have another question, how to create a dialog box with text, for example, on the server side and pass it from the server to the player?
Haha ok , didnt imagine that its easy like that :D
will definitly try that ^^

Yeah custom UI Menus would be awesome to know :) Anybody here?

Back