Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

DayZ 0.60 how to modify your server/spawn buildings/Npc/Use Editor

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
trying to spawn a car and its not working has there being any changes ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I can try to upload my server files, but my internet is too slow right now due to it being used a lot by others in my household to upload a big file so it will have to be without the addons folder.

Can you share files "Helicarsh.sqf", "ok.sqf" and "car.sqf", please. Thanks in advance.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
is there anyway to add a heli in to the game like the little bird ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I can try to upload my server files, but my internet is too slow right now due to it being used a lot by others in my household to upload a big file so it will have to be without the addons folder.

DerpADoge, can you share your server files: "Helicarsh.sqf", "ok.sqf" and "car.sqf"?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
funny thing about heli crashes they always spawn empty on my server any reason for this? i cannot figure this out why it dose this

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Thank you very much.

funny thing about heli crashes they always spawn empty on my server any reason for this? i cannot figure this out why it dose this

In my server, loot appears "around" the helicopter not "inside" the helicopter. You must search "outside" the helicopter.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I got a problem with the editor some buildings are missing like the atc or any other military buildings the second problem saving the mission doesnt work after i click save and save it as a mission no files appear in documents the mission folder stays empty

Edit: Nevermind i fixed the problem the mission files were saved somewhere else

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I mean, there are very few resources to be refreshed. How can I modify and generate more resources?
edit types.xml and set up parameters mix max and nominal
delete dynamik.bin files, types.bin in storage folder and start server
another metods is not exist

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
edit types.xml and set up parameters mix max and nominal
delete dynamik.bin files, types.bin in storage folder and start server
another metods is not exist

delete dynamik.bin and types.bin ?

Back