Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

DayZ 0.61 server startup basics (*STILL HAS BLACKSCREEN, CURRENTLY ONLY DB SETUP*)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
SUPPORT DROPPED: DO NOT COMMENT ASKING FOR QUESTIONS AS I HAVE STOPPED WORKING ON THIS.
(If I took a fix from you and you want it taken down please contact me, thanks!)

Greetings ragezone! I see the current thread for the 0.61 server files has a lot of chaos of people not knowing what to do on the basic server setup, for some copies it's a run and go, others it might take a bit of work, so here is the basic run down on how to have a nice DayZ server without having to go through the forums!

1. Download the server files off the thread (Thanks to 123new for archiving these)

2.Download the save system (if you don't have one already, I cannot find a link but it's a simple drag/drop)

3.Can spawn fix (thanks to Cata123)
http://forum.ragezone.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=160385&d=1493065252

Apply this by opening your mp missions, DayZ_Auto, now open server/scripts/events and drop event_openCan.sqf once you have done that go back to the init.sqf inside of your server/scripts folder and open it, find event_OpenCan and look for

(event_openCan = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "MPMissions\DayZ_Auto\Survival_61\server\scripts\events\event_openCan.sqf";)

(Replace MPMissions\DayZ_Auto\Survival_61\server\scripts\events\event_openCan.sqf with the directory of your SQF file, I would recommend having the same server architecture as mine c:)

Respawning loot:
1. go to mpmissions/dayz_Auto.ChernarusPlus/init.sqf and change
dbInitEconomy [];
to
dbInitEconomy [true];

(to respawn just reconnect, it's not that hard)

To make loot refresh: (loot will not respawn if you have dbInitEconomy not set to true!
Go to your storage_4201 folder (your numbers after storage_ may be different, that's okay c:) and delete all the dynamic files and the one named door, once on server restart the files regenerate and loot is there!

((Additional space to add more))

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
thats say someone wanted to have the respawn button to work what would we do ?

Back