Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to remove Delete Dupe's

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
add this in your mission in it

[] spawn {

while {true} do
{

{
if ((alive _x) && (name _x == 'unknown entity') && (TYPEOF _X != 'TRADERHELI3') && (TYPEOF _X != 'TRADERHELI2') && (TYPEOF _X != 'TRADERHELI1') && (TYPEOF _X != 'TRADERCARS1') && (TYPEOF _X != 'TRADERCARS2') && (TYPEOF _X != 'TRADERCARS3') && (TYPEOF _X != 'TRADERAMMO1') && (TYPEOF _X != 'TRADERAMMO2') && (TYPEOF _X != 'TRADERAMMO3') && (TYPEOF _X != 'TRADERAMMO4') && (TYPEOF _X != 'TRADERGUNS1') && (TYPEOF _X != 'TRADERGUNS2') && (TYPEOF _X != 'TRADERGUNS3') && (TYPEOF _X != 'TRADERGUNS4')) then
//Here is my traders we dont want them to be TP to 0.0.0
{
_x setpos [0,0,0];
};
}forEach (allMissionObjects 'survivorbase');

sleep 0.1;
};

};

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Where server file ad ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
420gaming
he is a liar promises server files and nix any datein and put out his first post lol Mann This is BAD frome you

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I thought so
0.60 We did not see
it's just advertising
:laugh:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
LoL hey i was on the server and this iss so fuc.... 5 spawns and i was 5 killed in 2 sec i spawned on the server and i have black screen and i was dead you spawns and you was killed this iss pissed off and the server files we become noooo files lol

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
LoL hey i was on the server and this iss so fuc.... 5 spawns and i was 5 killed in 2 sec i spawned on the server and i have black screen and i was dead you spawns and you was killed this iss pissed off and the server files we become noooo files lol

Lol bug bug every where

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
no he was a player i have see him ,
so i have read in another tread 420gaming saying in this tread nobody become the 0.60 server files my waiting is end this guy is a bad and a liar person i was on his server and i go no more on his server

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
He's got you all fooled, it was just advertising his server.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Thus, you are our hope, just you and your version will do a version 0.61 will be based on source code 0.45

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i think need give him BANanan in butt on this forum..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
He's got you all fooled, it was just advertising his server.
:thumbup1::thumbup1:

danisimus this is it he maket advertising for his server the guy is a bad guy a liar the server frome him is bad and not god i qaiting for the files wen any huy give this free ore official files

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
:thumbup1::thumbup1:

danisimus this is it he maket advertising for his server the guy is a bad guy a liar the server frome him is bad and not god i qaiting for the files wen any huy give this free ore official files

Well, maybe someday someone will upload the server files 60 version, then we will discuss them, to make a new server.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Don't wait, there will be no files, he has deceived all

for the last time server files will never be released to the public only our client thank you

Well, maybe someday someone will upload the server files 60 version, then we will discuss them, to make a new server.

you will never see publicly released files until actual DayZ releases them

Back