Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Admin Panel Scripts for 0.62

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Only on discord... Not really a sale, it's like an donation to continue the work...

SHARINGAN#0688

But why not release the current version then lmao, im just looking for an editor for my server since im the only one on there anyway

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

you can work on these

if (isNil "demiGOD") then
{
demiGOD = 0;
};

if (demiGOD == 0) then
{
demiGOD = 1;
cutText ["Godmode activated. (No Recoil, No Grass, No reload)", "PLAIN"];
setterraingrid 50;
player setUnitRecoilCoefficient 0;
player_zombieCheck = {};
fnc_usec_damageHandler = {};
fnc_usec_unconscious = {};
player removeAllEventHandlers "handleDamage";
player addEventHandler ["handleDamage", {false}];
player allowDamage false;
while {demiGOD == 1} do
{
vehicle player setVehicleAmmo 1;
};
}

else
{
demiGOD = 0;
cutText ["Godmode Deactivated. (No Recoil, No Grass, No reload)", "PLAIN"];
setterraingrid 25;
player setUnitRecoilCoefficient 1;
player_zombieCheck = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\player_zombieCheck.sqf";
fnc_usec_damageHandler = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\fn_damageHandler.sqf";
fnc_usec_unconscious = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\fn_unconscious.sqf";
player addEventHandler ["handleDamage", {true}];
player allowDamage true;
};

script injector

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Thats bad, duck using script injectors. You can mod this poop legit

Most of these scripts are even outdated lmao, all I want is the editor gui in mp, could care less what "vulnerabilities" it opens me up to, but 0.63 is on the way my man, modding comes with that and by then who cares lmao, admin panels and AI would make me a very happy man

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
But why not release the current version then lmao, im just looking for an editor for my server since im the only one on there anyway

Because sometimes some wrong clicks crash the server, others functions not working, etc... And if I put the scripts here, all servers will be vulnerable. It's not good to share this right now....

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

you can work on these

{
demiGOD = 0;
};

if (demiGOD == 0) then
{
demiGOD = 1;
setterraingrid 50;
player_zombieCheck = {};
while {demiGOD == 1} do
{
};
}

else
{
demiGOD = 0;
setterraingrid 25;
player_zombieCheck = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\player_zombieCheck.sqf";
fnc_usec_damageHandler = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\fn_damageHandler.sqf";
fnc_usec_unconscious = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "\z\addons\dayz_code\compile\fn_unconscious.sqf";
player allowDamage true;
};

script injector
use this in your license server dayz and you get global ban from battleye on your steam account :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Since everybody is sharing thier 'Admin tools' Here are mine (so far):

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
thats why i stop playing dayz every one gets thes poop there is no normal dayz anymore

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
guys, I really do not find anything useful in managing the game flying or with the god mode activated! Actually I just need a way to know the amount of connected players without needing to count one on one in the server interface! The BAN of the server I manage directly by the incoming connection to the server and we have by policy in our community that the user that is detected cheating in a game is automatically BAN of the rest of the services. It would be quite useful to find a way for users to have the opportunity to know the players connected in that section!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
guys, I really do not find anything useful in managing the game flying or with the god mode activated! Actually I just need a way to know the amount of connected players without needing to count one on one in the server interface! The BAN of the server I manage directly by the incoming connection to the server and we have by policy in our community that the user that is detected cheating in a game is automatically BAN of the rest of the services. It would be quite useful to find a way for users to have the opportunity to know the players connected in that section!

For these purposes, the usual DART will suit

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
For these purposes, the usual DART will suit
the problem is that I am from Cuba, and services such as dayz that work in our community are completely disconnected from the internet because we implemented a wireless network structure as a solution to connect us all and have something peer to the internet! That's when we hit the problems that arise when we try to make any tool or software that only works with some online dependency work. So if you could specify the name of the tool or software, and if there is a way to make it work without internet, I would greatly appreciate your help!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

you can work on these

{
demiGOD = 0;
};

if (demiGOD == 0) then
{
demiGOD = 1;
setterraingrid 50;
player_zombieCheck = {};
while {demiGOD == 1} do
{
};
}

else
{
demiGOD = 0;
setterraingrid 25;
player allowDamage true;
};

script injector

Hi, i have a modded server, and my cuestion is... HOW TO INSTALL THIS???!! Please i need help.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
the problem is that I am from Cuba, and services such as dayz that work in our community are completely disconnected from the internet because we implemented a wireless network structure as a solution to connect us all and have something peer to the internet! That's when we hit the problems that arise when we try to make any tool or software that only works with some online dependency work. So if you could specify the name of the tool or software, and if there is a way to make it work without internet, I would greatly appreciate your help!
battleye and dart with battleye is normal worked and with wifi

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Enf only, nah you cant see top secret lol. I will release public version when 0.63 drops.

Back