Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Client files for DayZ Standalone v 0.61.138602 from Steam

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Here is the full clear Client files for DayZ Standalone v 0.61.138602 from Steam (Without crack):
Mega.nz:
Google Drive:
Torrent:
Upload 18:00-23:00 GMT+3

Crack SmartSteamEmu from client and server this version game:

My pack actual server files in 14.09.2017 (unstable):
http://forum.ragezone.com/f866/dayz-standalone-0-61-138602-a-1129995-post8821817/#post8821817

Obsolete information below:
Server Files from 420Gaming and fix viruses in server there:
http://forum.ragezone.com/f866/dayz-standalone-0-61-138602-a-1129995-post8777326/#post8777326
Server saves from 420Gaming (thanks MikeJones):
http://forum.ragezone.com/f866/dayz-standalone-0-61-138602-a-1130539/
Mirror from me: http://forum.ragezone.com/f866/dayz-standalone-0-61-138602-a-1130539/index3.html#post8780011
Server files from my edit and other community, with work saves and all needs:
http://forum.ragezone.com/f866/dayz-standalone-0-61-138602-a-1129995-post8782678/#post8782678
Mission server from test PVP server:
http://forum.ragezone.com/f865/dayz-0-61-server-startup-1130062/

Discussion about server files and him work in topic:
http://forum.ragezone.com/f866/dayz-standalone-0-61-138602-a-1129995/

Last edited:
Reactions: DNC
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
who can explain me step by step how to crack and install everything?? Pleaseee, answer me here o send me a private message with all details thanks!! I dont know how to make it works, i have windows 32bits.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
who can explain me step by step how to crack and install everything?? Pleaseee, answer me here o send me a private message with all details thanks!! I dont know how to make it works, i have windows 32bits.
1. Download and unpack client files
2. Download and unpack crack files (if you don't need this, don't download)
3. Read instruction in crack and install him in game client (if you don't need this, don't install)
4. Download server files and unpack him
5. Download and unpack crack files (if you don't need this, don't download)
6. Read instruction in crack and install him in game server. (if you don't need this, don't install)
7. Download and unpack save system files in server folder
8. You great, it is work!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
server files and client files in different folders or in one folder all together?? and What's happen if i use game client with steam?? Can i play in official servers?

I cracked both sides and nothing, dont work!!! sse_firewallx64 error!! PLEASEE, MAKE A COMPLETE GUIDE OF INSTALLATION!! all people dont know everything about this, we need more explanation to install this games!! THANKS

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
server files and client files in different folders or in one folder all together?? and What's happen if i use game client with steam?? Can i play in official servers?

I cracked both sides and nothing, dont work!!! sse_firewallx64 error!! PLEASEE, MAKE A COMPLETE GUIDE OF INSTALLATION!! all people dont know everything about this, we need more explanation to install this games!! THANKS
Server files and client files in different folders host.
You can use the client of the game with Steam until the next major update to the new version of the game, since after this update you can not start the game system on the server.
You can play on official steam servers, as well as make your own server, which players can enter with steam. Do not install crack files for this.
Make a server that steam can go to, and players with a crack are unlikely.

Please describe your problem in more detail.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Server files and client files in different folders host.
You can use the client of the game with Steam until the next major update to the new version of the game, since after this update you can not start the game system on the server.
You can play on official steam servers, as well as make your own server, which players can enter with steam. Do not install crack files for this.
Make a server that steam can go to, and players with a crack are unlikely.

Please describe your problem in more detail.

Hey Mate :)
Ya i Need help to set up a cracked Server so that People with cracked files can join on it.
I have Problems to set the correct Parameters in
"!Start_server_parameters_x64.ini" to the correct Server exe, because i dont know wich one is the right?
DayZServer.exe is for x86 bit
DayZServer_x64.exe is for x64 bit

But for what are the last two?

DayZServerP_x64.exe is for patched game?
DayZServerPatched_x64.exe is also for a patched game?

and what exactly i should to edit in
"!Start_server_parameters_x64.ini" to start a cracked Server ??
is this correct? :
Target = D:\ServerHosting\DZ_SA_061\DayZServer_x64.exe
StartIn = D:\ServerHosting\DZ_SA_061\
SteamClientPath = D:\ServerHosting\DZ_SA_061\SmartSteamEmu\SmartSteamEmu.dll
SteamClientPath64 = D:\ServerHosting\DZ_SA_061\SmartSteamEmu\SmartSteamEmu64.dll
Sorry but your "How work" that you wrote, it is not easy to read...

How work:
1. Unpack server in needed folder
2. Edit server start parameters.
For start server for License:
Edit start server in files "!Start_server_x64_License.cmd" or "!Start_server_x86_License.cmd".
For start server with crack:
Edit in files "!Start_server_parameters_x64.ini" or "!Start_server_parameters_x86.ini".
You need set up correct parameters "Target", "StartIn", "SteamClientPath", "SteamClientPath64" and edit parameter "CommandLine".
3. Use needed bat file from start server. Info about this:
"!Start_server_x64_with_crack.cmd" or "!Start_server_x86_with_crack.cmd" is has been start server with crack smartsteamemu.
"!Start_server_x64_License.cmd" or "!Start_server_x86_License.cmd" is has been start server without crack (from License)
4. Start game server from needed batch file
5. Wait when server has been work and test
If you close server, start batch/cmd file "!Respawn_loot_test.cmd", and wait him that has been close, then start server. Loot will be respawned.
WARNING: DON'T START HIVE_061 WHEN YOU START SERVER! HIVE_061 DON"T NEED TO USE!!!

I really do not understand it, especially the part For "start server with crack"

Thanks alot!

EDIT:
I wrote a new "How to Start Server", but i dont know if the part "Start Server for cracked Clients" is correct.

-|:How to Start the Server:|-
1. Unpack server in needed folder.
2. Edit Server start parameters if needed in "!Start_server_parameters_x64.ini" or "!Start_server_parameters_x86.ini"
3. Start Server via bat file, Info about this: (Maybe some changes needed, look below at Important Notes)
"!Start_server_x64_with_crack.cmd" or "!Start_server_x86_with_crack.cmd" it starts Server with crack smartsteamemu. ( For Cracked Clients, Non-Steam Files )
"!Start_server_x64_License.cmd" or "!Start_server_x86_License.cmd" it starts Server without crack ( For Legit Clients, with DayZ Steam Files )
4. Wait till the Server has been completly loaded up ( Server should be ready to connect when you read in the Console: [initseq][player connect enabled...] )
5. Connect to the Server and Enjoy a good time with you friends!
-|:IMPORTANT NOTES:|-
-Edit Server Path:
If you want that the Server starts correctly, you have to adjust the path according to your needs.
This is done in these two files: "!Start_server_parameters_x64.ini" or "!Start_server_parameters_x86.ini"
Depending on which architecture your operating system has.
The Path should be the like the same where you saved the Files, if you saved it in your Steam Folder it should look like this:
Example:
Target = D:\Steam\steamapps\common\DZ_SA_061\DayZServer_x64.exe
StartIn = D:\Steam\steamapps\common\DZ_SA_061\
SteamClientPath = D:\Steam\steamapps\common\DZ_SA_061\SmartSteamEmu\SmartSteamEmu.dll
SteamClientPath64 = D:\Steam\steamapps\common\DZ_SA_061\SmartSteamEmu\SmartSteamEmu64.dll
-Start Server for cracked Clients:
If you want to start the Server for cracked Clients, you need to edit the parameters in "!Start_server_parameters_x64.ini" or "!Start_server_parameters_x86.ini"
Same here, its depending on which architecture your operating system has.
You need set up the correct parameters in "Target" and "StartIn", those will be found in the Main Folder called DZ_SA_061, there you will find the DayZServer_x64.exe
Same for the "SteamClientPath" and "SteamClientPath64"
Also Check the batch "!Start_server_x64_with_crack.cmd" open with Editor/Notepad++ and it should look like this:
start "" "SmartSteamEmu\SmartSteamLoader.exe" !Start_server_parameters_x64.ini
Example:
Target = D:\Steam\steamapps\common\DZ_SA_061\DayZServer_x64.exe
StartIn = D:\Steam\steamapps\common\DZ_SA_061\
SteamClientPath = D:\Steam\steamapps\common\DZ_SA_061\SmartSteamEmu\SmartSteamEmu.dll
SteamClientPath64 = D:\Steam\steamapps\common\DZ_SA_061\SmartSteamEmu\SmartSteamEmu64.dll
FOR LOOT RESPAWN: If you close server, start batch/cmd file "!Respawn_loot_test.cmd", and wait till the window has been closed, then start the Server. Loot will be respawned.
WARNING: DON'T START HIVE_061 WHEN YOU START SERVER! HIVE_061 DON"T NEED TO USE!!!

I rly Need help here...

Regards Ace

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Delicious Ace, use exe, writed in default config file. Default exe DayZServer.exe and DayZServer_x64.exe. Another exe is patched and who you need i don't know.
What you want doing? Start server from no-steam and steam? or anything things other?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Delicious Ace, use exe, writed in default config file. Default exe DayZServer.exe and DayZServer_x64.exe. Another exe is patched and who you need i don't know.
What you want doing? Start server from no-steam and steam? or anything things other?

Hey,

ya right i just wanna know how to set up a non-steam Server, step by step.
So i can write a understandable HowTo txt (Do not try to anger you), that i can share with my Friends and also the Community.

And another question: If it possible to change the files so that People can join with non-steam and original/legit steam files?

Thanks alot Dude!!

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
1. Устанавливаем сервер игры с нужной вам системой сохранений. Последний выложенный мною архив в соседней теме на этом форуме ее уже включает.
2. Устанавливаем Crack на сервер и на клиент игры (инструкции по установке имеются в архиве с crack). Последний выложенный мною архив в соседней теме на этом форуме его уже включает.
3. Играем на своем сервере
Если вы используете последний выложенный мною архив в соседней теме на этом форуме, запускайте сервер с bat-файла с надписью crack. На клоиент игры crack ставить по инструкции с архива с crack

Если вы хотите разрешить соединение для non-steam и steam игроков, вам надо установить crack на сервер, и в конфигурационном файле с crack значение параметра AllowAnyoneConnect установить на значение True. Но помните, вы делаете это на свой страх и риск, это может привести к нестабильности вашего сервера.
Ip и порт сервера для steam игроков вы должны предоставить сами, в браузере серверов они скорее всего сервер ваш не найдут по его имени!

Если вы хотите изменять игровые файлы сервер или клиента игры, вам нужно отключить проверку сигнатур в исполняемых файлах. Файлы с отключенной проверкой народные умельцы выкладывали в соответствующей теме на форуме.

Я надеюсь, что в таком тексте вы сможете это перевести для себя наиболее корректно. Я с трудом понимаю ваш английский язык, и общаюсь с вами через google-переводчик.

1. Install the game server with the desired conservation system. I've uploaded the latest archive in the next topic on this forum it already includes.
2. Installed Crack to the server and the game client (installation instructions are on file with the crack). I've uploaded the latest archive in the next topic in this forum, it already includes.
3. Play on your server
If you are using the latest I've uploaded the archive to the next topic on this forum, start the server with the. bat file that says crack. Client game crack to put in the user archive with the crack

If you want to allow connection for non-steam and steam players, you need to install crack to the server and in the configuration file with the crack parameter value AllowAnyoneConnect set to True. But remember, you do so at your own risk, this may lead to instability of your server.
The Ip and port of the server for steam players you must provide for yourself in the server browser they are most likely your server will not find his name.

If you want to change game files to the server or the game client, you need to disable the verification of signatures in executable files. Files disabled craftsmen are posted in the relevant thread on the forum.

I hope that in this text you will translate the most correctly. I can hardly understand your English, and communicate with you through google translator.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good Morning all!

Thank you 123new!
I appreciate it very much that you help me :)
Will test it later and then give feedback here.

Ya my english is not really the best .... it is a bit longer ago that I wrote so much in english.
Does anyone have any problems understanding me?
I will make sure that I improve my english somewhat :p

Appreciate your work and help!

Thanks alot!

Regards Ace[SUB][SUP]

[/SUP][/SUB]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
123new - Client files for DayZ Standalone v 0.61.138602 from Steam - RaGEZONE Forums

Help me please everybody My server is experiencing an unlisted status issue

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Here is the full clear Client files for DayZ Standalone v 0.61.138602 from Steam (Without crack):
Mega.nz:
Google Drive:
Torrent:
Upload 18:00-23:00 GMT+3
Crack SmartSteamEmu from client and server this version game:

Server Files from 420Gaming and fix viruses in server there:
http://forum.ragezone.com/f866/dayz-standalone-0-61-138602-a-1129995-post8777326/#post8777326
Server saves from 420Gaming (thanks MikeJones):
http://forum.ragezone.com/f866/dayz-standalone-0-61-138602-a-1130539/
Mirror from me: http://forum.ragezone.com/f866/dayz-standalone-0-61-138602-a-1130539/index3.html#post8780011
Server files from my edit and other community, with work saves and all needs:
http://forum.ragezone.com/f866/dayz-standalone-0-61-138602-a-1129995-post8782678/#post8782678
Mission server from test PVP server:
http://forum.ragezone.com/f865/dayz-0-61-server-startup-1130062/
Discussion about server files and him work in topic:
http://forum.ragezone.com/f866/dayz-standalone-0-61-138602-a-1129995/
hey 123new do you know how to spawn players with random gear at 0.61

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yes. Create an sqf massives loot and add him in dbloadplayer
Thanks I did it but I need to ask you another thing How can I add player kill message at server its doest work. Can you give me a working script for event_playerkilled.sqf script?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Thanks I did it but I need to ask you another thing How can I add player kill message at server its doest work. Can you give me a working script for event_playerkilled.sqf script?
give me a your mpmission server, i try can help you

Back