Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Client files for DayZ Standalone v 0.61.138602 from Steam

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks I did it but I need to ask you another thing How can I add player kill message at server its doest work. Can you give me a working script for event_playerkilled.sqf script?
This is my dayz server edit foler with all works at 0.61
https://mega.nz/#!WQZVCKIR!5A7vWGX1WxtbmGwEa_mRlyZRLV3gUNqeCflFG8M1-M4

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
123new, please, man, how can I just teach how to install? If I send you TEAM VIEWER, will you help me? I know that you are always here helping, if you can I will be very grateful, I am Brazilian anything I use google translate

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
123new, please, man, how can I just teach how to install? If I send you TEAM VIEWER, will you help me? I know that you are always here helping, if you can I will be very grateful, I am Brazilian anything I use google translate
install what?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Firstly I want to come here to thank 123new this guy helped me a lot today, I was 3 weeks trying to create a server and they never helped me, and he humbly entered my PC and helped.Thanks 123new keep on helping people, this guy could win a moderator position in this f [orum, he helps a lot of people .....I Brazilian being helped by a Russian show kkkkkkkkk

Back