Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Client Files for DayZ Standalone 0.61.138792 from Steam

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So Guys Here are the Promised 0.61.138792 Client Files.

This Files are Clean, so they are not cracked and has no Crack Included!

If something does not work with the download link please post here

Regards Ace

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does it works if i wanna play online in official servers?? What i have to do?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does it works if i wanna play online in official servers?? What i have to do?

Sorry but you cant Join with this Files on official Servers.
You can just Play on "Cracked" Private Hosted Servers with this Files, only if you buy DayZ,
then you are able to Play on any "Cracked" or official Server.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Oouch,, so now we need someone who crack this version, and upload server filess! I dont know how to do that

Oouch,, so now we need someone who crack this version, and upload server filess! I dont know how to do that

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

use crack from old version

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Here a small HowTo, how you crack DayZ Client Files with SmartSteamEmu 1.4.3.

1.) First you Need to Dowload SmartSteamEmu 1.4.3

2.) After Downloading the SmartSteamEmu Files, you have to extract all files to Game directory or any directory.
Should then look like this:

3.) Open SmartSteamEmu.ini and edit the neccessary Paths where you saved your Game Files.
SmartSteamEmu.ini is located in the SmartSteamEmu Main Folder.
Set up the correct Path to the DayZ.exe or DayZ_64.exe, Depending on which architecture
your operating system has.

4.) To use some Launch Parameters, add in SmartSteamEmu.ini in the Row "CommandLine" your Paramters what you Needs.
Something like this: CommandLine = -maxMem=8192 -cpuCount=4 -exthreads=7 -noPause

5.) Launch SmartSteamLoader.exe or SmartSteamLoader_x64 Depending on which architecture
your operating system has, and not the game executable.
SmartSteamLoader.exe or SmartSteamLoader_x64 is located in the SmartSteamEmu Main Folder.

6.) Your are Done! Enjoy the Game and if you like buy it :p

Here a small HowTo, how you crack DayZ Client Files with SmartSteamEmu 1.4.1

1. Unpack SmartSteamEmu folder in the Main Game Directory.

2. Edit Path parameters if needed in "!Start_client_parameters.ini", look below at Important Notes for Examples!

3. Edit parameter "CommandLine", found in "!Start_client_parameters.ini" for your needs.

4. Also Check the bat "!Start_client_game" open with Editor/Notepad++ and it should look like this:
start "" "SmartSteamEmu\SmartSteamLoader.exe" !Start_client_parameters.ini

5. Start the Game via bat file called !Start_client_game.cmd.

6. Connect to a Server and Enjoy a good time with you friends!

-|:IMPORTANT NOTES:|-

-Edit correct Game Path:
If you want that the Game starts correctly, you have to adjust the path according to your needs.
This is done in this files: "!Start_client_parameters.ini"
The Path should be the like the same where you saved the Game Files, if you saved it in your Steam Folder it should look like this:

Example:
Target = D:\Steam\steamapps\common\DZ_SA_061\DayZServer_x64.exe
StartIn = D:\Steam\steamapps\common\DZ_SA_061\
SteamClientPath = D:\Steam\steamapps\common\DZ_SA_061\SmartSteamEmu\SmartSteamEmu.dll
SteamClientPath64 = D:\Steam\steamapps\common\DZ_SA_061\SmartSteamEmu\SmartSteamEmu64.dll

Regards Ace

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
With SmartSteamEmu server and game is unstable, i recommend 1.4.1 version

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
THANKS THANKS DUDE!! i need this exactly!! A Complete guide!! I ''ll try and see if it works! ;)

can you upload client to torrent please? Mega has a limit of download :S

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Any chance to find a cracked exe with removed file signature check, from this version ?
why do you want an exe with no signatures?? i dont understand

Here a small HowTo, how you crack DayZ Client Files with SmartSteamEmu 1.4.3.

1.) First you Need to Dowload SmartSteamEmu 1.4.3

2.) After Downloading the SmartSteamEmu Files, you have to extract all files to Game directory or any directory.

3.) Open SmartSteamEmu.ini and edit the neccessary Paths where you saved your Game Files.
SmartSteamEmu.ini is located in the SmartSteamEmu Main Folder.
Set up the correct Path to the DayZ.exe or DayZ_64.exe, Depending on which architecture
your operating system has.

4.) To use some Launch Parameters, add in SmartSteamEmu.ini in the Row "CommandLine" your Paramters what you Needs.
Something like this: CommandLine = -maxMem=8192 -cpuCount=4 -exthreads=7 -noPause

5.) Launch SmartSteamLauncher.exe and not the game executable.
SmartSteamEmuLauncher.exe is located in the SmartSteamEmu Main Folder.

6.) Your are Done! Enjoy the Game and if you like buy it :p

Here a small HowTo, how you crack DayZ Client Files with SmartSteamEmu 1.4.1

1. Unpack SmartSteamEmu folder in the Main Game Directory.

2. Edit Path parameters if needed in "!Start_client_parameters.ini", look below at Important Notes for Examples!

3. Edit parameter "CommandLine", found in "!Start_client_parameters.ini" for your needs.

4. Also Check the bat "!Start_client_game" open with Editor/Notepad++ and it should look like this:
start "" "SmartSteamEmu\SmartSteamLoader.exe" !Start_client_parameters.ini

5. Start the Game via bat file called !Start_client_game.cmd.

6. Connect to a Server and Enjoy a good time with you friends!

-|:IMPORTANT NOTES:|-

-Edit correct Game Path:
If you want that the Game starts correctly, you have to adjust the path according to your needs.
This is done in this files: "!Start_client_parameters.ini"
The Path should be the like the same where you saved the Game Files, if you saved it in your Steam Folder it should look like this:

Example:
Target = D:\Steam\steamapps\common\DZ_SA_061\DayZServer_x64.exe
StartIn = D:\Steam\steamapps\common\DZ_SA_061\
SteamClientPath = D:\Steam\steamapps\common\DZ_SA_061\SmartSteamEmu\SmartSteamEmu.dll
SteamClientPath64 = D:\Steam\steamapps\common\DZ_SA_061\SmartSteamEmu\SmartSteamEmu64.dll

Regards Ace

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
With SmartSteamEmu server and game is unstable, i recommend 1.4.1 version

Okay i will remember this, but at the Moment i didnt noticed any bad things with the SmartSteamEmu V. 1.4.3

THANKS THANKS DUDE!! i need this exactly!! A Complete guide!! I ''ll try and see if it works! ;)

-- - Updated - - -

Ya Please give Feedback if it works :D
I am currently living by a friend and he has not the best internet line....2Mbit/s Upload....
when i try something to uploading, it does only with a very slow Speed: 70 KB/s - 120KB/s...
We have to wait until the current DSL contract expires.
The contract runs until mid-August 2017.....
Then I can make a new contract with another offerer, have found one which promises me up to 40Mbit / s upload

I can patch the .exe later on if I have time.

Would be Awesome Mate!

Regards Ace

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Okay i will remember this, but at the Moment i didnt noticed any bad things with the SmartSteamEmu V. 1.4.3

Ya Please give Feedback if it works :D
I am currently living by a friend and he has not the best internet line....2Mbit/s Upload....
when i try something to uploading, it does only with a very slow Speed: 70 KB/s - 120KB/s...
We have to wait until the current DSL contract expires.
The contract runs until mid-August 2017.....
Then I can make a new contract with another offerer, have found one which promises me up to 40Mbit / s upload

Would be Awesome Mate!

Regards Ace
OH NO PROBLEM, I DOWNLOADED THE GAME! ;)) but i have a QUESTION, TO HOST a server, i need only the server files to create the server, or i have to copy server files and paste them in other client folder with all the game files... I mean, in one folder i have the client files,, and in other folder i have the client files with server files... or its not neccesary?

Server it's not compatible with game version :S what i have to do?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
OH NO PROBLEM, I DOWNLOADED THE GAME! ;)) but i have a QUESTION, TO HOST a server, i need only the server files to create the server, or i have to copy server files and paste them in other client folder with all the game files... I mean, in one folder i have the client files,, and in other folder i have the client files with server files... or its not neccesary?

- - - Updated - - -

Server it's not compatible with game version :S what i have to do?

Its not needed to put the Server Files in the Client Folder.
Just have one Folder separad for the Client and one for the Server Files :)

And for the Server it's not compatible with game version Problem:

1.) Navigate to the Folder called "SE1" in the Main Directory of your Server Files.
2.) There you will see A Config File named "serverDZ.cfg", open it with Notepad++/Editor
3.) Change this two Commands at Row 22 & 23 like this:

Client 0.61.138792 What's different from 0.61.138602 please tell me @Delicious Ace

There is not a big difference, just a small fix, look here for more information:

If there are still problems or help is needed, just writing here, I will help as best I can.
For today I am out, wish you all together a nice evening :junglejane:

Regards Ace

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Its not needed to put the Server Files in the Client Folder.
Just have one Folder separad for the Client and one for the Server Files :)

And for the Server it's not compatible with game version Problem:

1.) Navigate to the Folder called "SE1" in the Main Directory of your Server Files.
2.) There you will see A Config File named "serverDZ.cfg", open it with Notepad++/Editor
3.) Change this two Commands at Row 22 & 23 like this:

There is not a big difference, just a small fix, look here for more information:

If there are still problems or help is needed, just writing here, I will help as best I can.
For today I am out, wish you all together a nice evening :junglejane:

Regards Ace

THANKS DUDE, BUT I HAVE ANOTHER PROBLEM NOW :S.... when i'm connecting to the server, the game launch battleye service, I install this, and then the game try to connect again, and appear "Unable to locate a running instance of steam" :S What is the problem?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
THANKS DUDE, BUT I HAVE ANOTHER PROBLEM NOW :S.... when i'm connecting to the server, the game launch battleye service, I install this, and then the game try to connect again, and appear "Unable to locate a running instance of steam" :S What is the problem?

Hey,

i have this Problem too when i Launch the Cracked Dayz Client Files....Maybe Launch steam but not Login in an try it out again.
I have DayZ on Steam (Buyed/Original Version) so i was able to join my Server.

EDIT:

This is what BE says in console after pup up the Error "Unable to locate a running instance of steam"

10:31:43: Starting BattlEye Service...
10:31:45: Launching game...
10:31:48: Note: File blocks can be ignored if they don't cause problems with the game.
10:31:48: [INFO] Blocked loading of file: "D:\DayZClient\DayZ\SmartSteamEmu\SmartSteamEmu64.dll".

Just found OLD solution for this Problem....

I think ist someting to do with the steam_api.dll.....

Still try to find a Fix for it...

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hey,

i have this Problem too when i Launch the Cracked Dayz Client Files....Maybe Launch steam but not Login in an try it out again.
I have DayZ on Steam (Buyed/Original Version) so i was able to join my Server.

EDIT:

This is what BE says in console after pup up the Error "Unable to locate a running instance of steam"

10:31:43: Starting BattlEye Service...
10:31:45: Launching game...
10:31:48: Note: File blocks can be ignored if they don't cause problems with the game.
10:31:48: [INFO] Blocked loading of file: "D:\DayZClient\DayZ\SmartSteamEmu\SmartSteamEmu64.dll".

Just found OLD solution for this Problem....

I think ist someting to do with the steam_api.dll.....

Still try to find a Fix for it...
How i know, battleye client in your computer con't connect from battleye server and block start game (from pirates block crack). If you in time this error sell your frind test start game, him is good connect.

Back