Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Client files for DayZ Standalone v 0.60.133913 from Steam

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Here is the full clear Client files for DayZ Standalone v 0.60.133913 from Steam (Without crack):
Mega.nz:
Torrent:
Upload 18:00-23:00 GMT+3
Crack SmartSteamEmu from client and server this version game:

How install crack:

1. Unpack files and copy files from directory client in directory game
2. Edit with notepad (better Notepad++) file !Start_client_parameters.ini and change patch to directory game (replase D:\Steam\steamapps\common\racked\DayZ_0.61.138602_Client on your patch):

Target = D:\Steam\steamapps\common\racked\DayZ_0.61.138602_Client\DayZ_x64.exe
StartIn = D:\Steam\steamapps\common\racked\DayZ_0.61.138602_Client\
CommandLine = -connect=127.0.0.1 -port=2302 -name=Alex
SteamClientPath = D:\Steam\steamapps\common\racked\DayZ_0.61.138602_Client\SmartSteamEmu\SmartSteamEmu.dll
SteamClientPath64 = D:\Steam\steamapps\common\racked\DayZ_0.61.138602_Client\SmartSteamEmu\SmartSteamEmu64.dll In ways to the folder with the game should not be any characters except Latin alphabet or digits (no spaces)

3. Edit parameter CommandLine in this file for your needs.

For load main menu game set him:

CommandLine = For load main menu game with start BattlEye set him:

CommandLine = 0 2 For connect to selected server with your nickname and start BattlEye:

CommandLine = 0 2 -connect=127.0.0.1 -port=2302 -name=Alex For connect to selected server with your nickname and without start BattlEye

CommandLine = -connect=127.0.0.1 -port=2302 -name=Alex WARNING: For start game with battleye you need in string Targed replase DayZ_x64.exe to DayZ_BE.exe

4. Start !Start_client_game.cmd for start game with crack
5. Search server in game and play

IMPORTANT: to successfully log on to the server, the server must contain the same version crack. It is in the archive, setting it to the same server!

Discussion about server files and him work in topic:
http://forum.ragezone.com/f866/dayz-standalone-0-60-133913-a-1118191/

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Server stops in "Steam policy response". Could you please help me.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
but why you writte this me and write this in topic about client game?)

My apologies for any inconvenience. I made the question because the server version in archive "SmartSteamEmu.rar" doesn't work for me.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
My apologies for any inconvenience. I made the question because the server version in archive "SmartSteamEmu.rar" doesn't work for me.

in arhive "SmartSteamEmu.rar" doesn't have server game

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
in arhive "SmartSteamEmu.rar" doesn't have server game

I apologize, but i did not explain myself well. What i wanted to say is that the file "!Start_server.cmd", in archive "SmartSteamEmu.rar", does not work with me, in server game. I must have done something wrong in the "! Start_server_parameters.ini" file :hmmmm2:. Thank you very much for your support.

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I apologize, but i did not explain myself well. What i wanted to say is that the file "!Start_server.cmd", in archive "SmartSteamEmu.rar", does not work with me, in server game. I must have done something wrong in the "! Start_server_parameters.ini" file :hmmmm2:. Thank you very much for your support.
in order to fix Start_server_parameters.ini and smartsteamemu to run correctly, you must follow the conditions:
1. To unzip the server with this crack
2. to open the specified file and correct the path to the folder with the server
3. disable all apps, games, and stuff that can use the steam dll files, because programs that are running with the steam dll in your PC's memory break smartsteamemu. Programs and games with other crack and on other windows accounts on the same computer is true.
4. On the client side of the game to install the same crack as on the server you have.
If you performed any modification in the server side, especially in the dll file, the operability is not guaranteed.
And please do not post in this thread for problems with the server, because this topic is exclusively about the client game version 0.60

Back