Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Client files for DayZ Standalone v 0.62.144063 from Steam

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Here is the full clear Client files for DayZ Standalone v 0.62.144063 from Steam (Without crack):
Mega.nz:
Google Drive: (thanks faddy1994 for links)
Torrent:
Upload 18:00-23:00 GMT+3

Crack SmartSteamEmu from client and server this version game:

How install this crack:
1. Plase files from folder client to cleared game files
2. Edit filke !Start_client_parameters.ini in notepad
3. Change patch
D:\Steam\steamapps\common\racked\DayZ_0.61.138602_Client
to your patch game without any symbols, only english symbols and numbers.
4. Change in string CommandLine to ip and port server or delete from this string this:
-connect=127.0.0.1 -port=2302 -name=Alex
5. Save file and Disable steam program and all steam games/programs
6. Start game from !Start_client_game.cmd and play

Discussion about server files and him work in topic:
http://forum.ragezone.com/f866/dayz-standalone-0-62-142963-a-1144391/

My server files 0.62 with worked respawn and save players and objects:
http://forum.ragezone.com/f866/dayz-standalone-0-62-142963-a-1144391-post8854424/#post8854424

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Here is the full clear Client files for DayZ Standalone v 0.62.144063 from Steam (Without crack):
Mega.nz: comming soon
Google Drive: comming soon
Torrent:
Upload 18:00-23:00 GMT+3

Crack SmartSteamEmu from client and server this version game:

Discussion about server files and him work in topic:
http://forum.ragezone.com/f866/dayz-standalone-0-62-142963-a-1144391/

wait a me reupload client form support link to u in google drive 30 minute or link other

and me send torrent u send to me alltime 24/7 unlimit upload

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
wait a me reupload client form support link to u in google drive 30 minute or link other

and me send torrent u send to me alltime 24/7 unlimit upload
ok i wait you, write me links in personal messages, i am add him in this topic for your needs

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Client DayZ Standalone v0.62.144063: thank 123new, send to us

Link : Mega.nz wait...uploading

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
With original .exe you can't add modified .pbo-s right ?
It needs .bini signatures i think.

Yes, we need wait mikejones, or other, patch the client exe for accept mods and patch the server exe for use hive because button respawn crash the server with dbiniteconomy true

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes, we need wait mikejones, or other, patch the client exe for accept mods and patch the server exe for use hive because button respawn crash the server with dbiniteconomy true
i think firstly need fix respawn button player

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi good day i just want to ask what are the things i needed to be able to run your Dayz Client? Do i need any applications? Like Sql so on so forth.....

cause i recently downloaded Dank Dayz cracked server but im having trouble connecting because of Battle eye and thing is the dayz that im using i came from dank dayz also do i need a steam dayz client to be able to run the cracked server

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hi good day i just want to ask what are the things i needed to be able to run your Dayz Client? Do i need any applications? Like Sql so on so forth.....

cause i recently downloaded Dank Dayz cracked server but im having trouble connecting because of Battle eye and thing is the dayz that im using i came from dank dayz also do i need a steam dayz client to be able to run the cracked server

In Russian:
В данной теме выложен чистый Steam-клиент игры в виде, как он предоставляется в Steam, а также отдельныно выложен Crack игры, позволяющий ее щапускать без Steam и наличия в ней лицензии игры.
В общем смысле, если судить по тому, что распространяется политикой Steam вместе с игрой, все необходимое для нее уже имеется в папке с игрый (папка commonredist) и ничего прочего не требуется. Но это именно для клиента игры, не для сервера. То что необходимо для нормального функционирования сервера и входа на него игроков должно поставляться вместе с сервером. об этом советую поинтересоваться у авторов вашей серверной части игры.
Теперь по поводу crack игры - здесь все сложнее, он очень чувствителен к локализациям на компьютере и размещению файлов, а также любым играм, как-либо связанным с библиотеками steam.dll и steam_api.dll (вне зависимости с crack они или нет). Реколммендуемым для работы crack является следующее:
1. Отсутствие в пути до папки с запускаемой игрой/сервером каких-либо символов, проме букв английского алфавита и символов / и пробела.
2. Отсутствие на момент запуска игры/сервера на компьютере запущенных игры/программ, использующих steam-библиотеки в памяти компьютера, такие как steam.dll или steam_api.dll Исключением здесь является запуск игры и сервера на одном и то же crack
Также отмечу, что для нормального захода на игровой сервер необходимо, чтобы файлы steam-библиотек были идентичны и у клиента игры и у сервера игры (т.е. если на стороне сервера стоит crack, то тот же crack должен стоять и на клиенте игры в 100% совпадении по файлам)

In English (Google Transleate)
In this thread posted a net Steam-client game as it is available on Steam and otdelnye posted Crack game, allowing her to saposat without Steam and of the presence of the license of the game.
In General, judging by the fact that the policy is distributed Steam with the game, everything you need for it is already in the folder with the game (folder commonredist) and nothing else is required. But this is for the game client, not for the server. What is necessary for the normal functioning of the server and log on to it players should be supplied with the server. about this suggest to ask the authors of your server-side game.
Now about crack games-it's more complicated, it is very sensitive to localization on your computer and the placement of files, as well as any games, somehow related to the libraries of steam.dll and steam_api.dll (regardless of crack or not). Rekomenduemyj to work crack is:
1. The absence of the path to folder run the game/server any characters, Prome letters of the English alphabet and the symbols / and a space.
2. No games/programs running on your computer that use steam libraries in your computer's memory, such as steam, are available when you start the game/server.dll or steam_api.dll Exception here is the game and server launch on the same crack

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
is there some changes i need to made on the loots and respawns and save process.... in case i already installed it

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
For this you need write author your server files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
For this you need write author your server files

can you help me install this file of yours

im having hard time understanding
sorry... im a newbie

i managed to do it on the client i made it run
now on the server....

do i need a steam on that....

im just a newbie

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
can you help me install this file of yours

im having hard time understanding
sorry... im a newbie

i managed to do it on the client i made it run
now on the server....

do i need a steam on that....

im just a newbie

First, what is your native language? I do not understand English well, especially if this language is written through a translator.
Second, please explain what you need to help to do? As far as I understand, the game client you normally starts and goes to the game server?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
First, what is your native language? I do not understand English well, especially if this language is written through a translator.
Second, please explain what you need to help to do? As far as I understand, the game client you normally starts and goes to the game server?

i made it work the client is working now sorry...

how can i make the vehicle move it wont move even every parts of it is pristine

and also it always crash everytime i exit and reconnect again

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
i made it work the client is working now sorry...

how can i make the vehicle move it wont move even every parts of it is pristine

and also it always crash everytime i exit and reconnect again
All problems and questions related to the game server, you need to ask the author of the build of the server part that you downloaded. I have not used or used the builds from dankdayz and can't help you with anything, but any issues with crach games when switching to a server are directly related to the server configuration that the author of the server part of the game has provided to you.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
All problems and questions related to the game server, you need to ask the author of the build of the server part that you downloaded. I have not used or used the builds from dankdayz and can't help you with anything, but any issues with crach games when switching to a server are directly related to the server configuration that the author of the server part of the game has provided to you.

im not using dankdayz im using your file the client and server file

and does it reset the game where in new items will spawn?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
im not using dankdayz im using your file the client and server file

and does it reset the game where in new items will spawn?
in my server files normal working respawn player without crash, check actual files my server build

Back