Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

DayZ 0.60/0.61 adjustment, wear any mask with any helmet!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Greetings ragezone! I was peeping around in the DayZ code a little while ago and I noticed a line of code that blocks the user from wearing helmets with masks! So here is my little fix that allows you to wear any mask with any helmet!

How do I do it?: Simply first put on the mask you would like, then the helmet, doing it the other way around doesn't work so make sure you already have your mask on before applying the helmet

How to install?: Drag my pbo into your addons folder :)

Will this work with modded masks etc: No it will not, this is only for vanilla

Screenshots:

DerpADoge - DayZ 0.60/0.61 adjustment, wear any mask with any helmet! - RaGEZONE Forums

DerpADoge - DayZ 0.60/0.61 adjustment, wear any mask with any helmet! - RaGEZONE Forums

Download:

Enjoy!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Greetings ragezone! I was peeping around in the DayZ code a little while ago and I noticed a line of code that blocks the user from wearing helmets with masks! So here is my little fix that allows you to wear any mask with any helmet!

How do I do it?: Simply first put on the mask you would like, then the helmet, doing it the other way around doesn't work so make sure you already have your mask on before applying the helmet

How to install?: Drag my pbo into your addons folder :)

Will this work with modded masks etc: No it will not, this is only for vanilla

Screenshots:

Download:

Enjoy!

Thanks that's really helpful.

Back