Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

DayZ 0.63 REPACK +OFFLINE STEAM VERSION+UNLOCK DEV TOOLS

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
FIDOthon - DayZ 0.63 REPACK +OFFLINE STEAM VERSION+UNLOCK DEV TOOLS - RaGEZONE Forums

I represent to your attention, the full client DayZ 0.63. It is sewn a single mode from the stim, and you can manually connect a more truncated offline. (there are no zombies and loot, and the load is small) The developer tools are activated. I sewed 2 of my own fashion. The spawn is not available in 63 (new cars, scooters and more) and chromakey of different colors. There is also a lot of script functions.
Download google drive -
Представляю вашему вниманию, полный клиент DayZ 0.63. Вшит одиночный режим из стима, и можно вручную подключить более урезанный оффлайн. (там нет зомби и лута, и нагрузка маленькая) Активированы инструменты разработчика. Так же вшил 2 своих мода. На спавн не доступных вещей в 63 (новых машин, скутера и другое) и хромакей различных цветов. Так же много скрипт функций по клавишам, спавн выживших, или спавн одетых выживших с рандом анимацией. Читайте пожалуйста инструкцию в папке которая лежит в папке игры.
скачать в гугл диска
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ntE8UQ0Z3_cb-VzFEHZF7F91p96VOUB1/view

Back