Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

DayZ 420Gaming v 0.62 Server Files

Reaction score
y like i said u don't have to change the PBO files itself.
U need to have the PBO files extracted in the mpmissions folder and there u change ur stuff
ur mpmissions folder should look like this
example

mikejones420 - DayZ 420Gaming v 0.62 Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

i am sorry for my bad english but i stil hope i could help you out.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone figured out how to use the VIP and Perk Codes? In: C:\420dayzsurvival\instance\VIP ???

In my State.sqf i activate it for me manual ["VIP_act",1] Coins is also editable.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
U need to have the PBO files extracted in the mpmissions folder and there u change ur stuff
example

Anyone figured out how to use the VIP and Perk Codes? In: C:\420dayzsurvival\instance\VIP ???

In my State.sqf i activate it for me manual ["VIP_act",1] Coins is also editable.

Ok will give that a shot thanks again, never thought extracting the pbo would take precedence over the file itself though.

As for the perks, add your uid that you get from server and put it in the VIP1 list, same for admin list for admin perks works well for me,....teleport, fly, weapons kits etc.... And for coins, just sell something at staroye etc,.. trader base then edit the file in 420 bank to which ever number you desire.

example

Just did this and it still does not show the updated server messages, eg when loading into game (top down view) and MOTD in bottom left corner. IDK why its doing this but its obviously not using any of the files with the server messages in them. Is there a debug function to show where the server is getting these messages and from what scripts exactly? There is nothing else to edit and its not showing the edited messages, wow what an annoying script structure...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is there a way to show what the server is calling for when loading ingame, picking up items, random events starting etc.. I dont want to change anything in the files as they are fine the way they are when configured to run on the server I need to know where the server is getting the information from like a debugger that displays at the bottom or top of screen while ingame?

The 420Mods.pbo has been unpacked edited and packed with the updated changes to the MOTD and server messages so I dont think the server is even reading these changes even though it supposed to,***UPDATED***
Still reads the 420Mods.pbo even though it was renamed lol... removing from directory causes no player load in game, either a repack with signature or as stated move to mpmissions... thus doing a tonne of line edits (wish to not have to do that yet) sorting out making new sig and see if it reads from updated file still named 420Mods.pbo******

Sorry for the wall of text but this is bugging me and I now am on a mission to find out how to go about making server read from my edited pbo instead of unpacking and editing 50+ lines of files.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
**UPDATE**
I cannot load into game when I extract and edit the 420Mods and place it into mpmissions\dayz_Auto_Survival.ChernarusPlus folder. Can you elaborate what needs to be done and files to edit in order for this to work exactly, Ive tried what seems to be the right order but nothing is working for me apart from server starting loading poop etc.. but when anyone goes to join, it doesnt load.

Reaction score
mhh sounds strange , i just edited the welcome message in the server,cfg and it worked like a charm,
what is ur command line is looking like?

mine for example looks like this
CommandLine = -port=2302 -config=SE\server.cfg -profiles=instance -name=instance -loadMissionToMemory -autoinit

so the config files u need to edit are in the SE folder(for me.. could be different for u depends on what server files u use)
also in the instance folder u can see the server logs(RPT,minidump files), u can see the mod/plugin load order and the location where it needs to be.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
mine are -server -port=xxxx -config=instance\serverdz.cfg -profiles=instance -name=instance -BEpath=folder\to\be\path bunch of other commands -nologs etc.. im using these files only without changing too much apart from required to have server running with my server messages and edits.. when i unpack the 420mods.pbo do i change the file paths in the init files inside also? wouldnt it be alot easier to just edit the 420Mods.pbo and put it back into addons and run as usual one would think?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you sooo much Mike, you're a gentleman and a scholar!! :w00t:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, I have some questions.
1. In serverfiles located save characters?
2. How many RAM recommended?
3. The server does not appear in the server list after entering the hostname search. It is necessary to enter the IP address and when I added the server to the favorites, the server will appear, but it will not show up in the favorites after turning it off and on. Is it a mistake on my side?
4. Serverfiles cracked for joining client cracked?
Sorry for my leng, I used google translator :D and thanks for answer

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, I have some questions.
1. In serverfiles located save characters?
2. How many RAM recommended?
3. The server does not appear in the server list after entering the hostname search. It is necessary to enter the IP address and when I added the server to the favorites, the server will appear, but it will not show up in the favorites after turning it off and on. Is it a mistake on my side?
4. Serverfiles cracked for joining client cracked?
Sorry for my leng, I used google translator :D and thanks for answer

Save files for character are stored in instance\db. As for the server list if server is on your own network for eg, server ip of the machine in your network should bring the server up on the server browser using also the corresponding port, (LAN). if this is not the case did the server notify you about adding to firewall list? if not you may just need to add the server.exe to a firewall exception list in your firewall. if over the internet you need to open ports on your router and direct to the server network ip. the current stable 0.62 on steam can connect no need to use cracked client, however if you dont use steam and use a emulator (smartsteamemu) then the server may need battleye turned off to connect. Ram you should use upwards of 4gb more will be better.UPDATED

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well thank you for answer. I using a VPS server (with OS WIN 7) with i connect on VPS_IP: 2302.I have a next one question .. I start the server in VPS with 2 GB ram can this be a reason for not responding to the starting server after 3-5 minutes loading (Crash process) ? In the future I plan to have a better VPS with a lot RAM

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well thank you for answer. I using a VPS server (with OS WIN 7) with i connect on VPS_IP: 2302.I have a next one question .. I start the server in VPS with 2 GB ram can this be a reason for not responding to the starting server after 3-5 minutes loading (Crash process) ? In the future I plan to have a better VPS with a lot RAM

2gb should be just enough to run server but you may experience delays when doing things ingame or when random events start, Have you edited the startserver.bat file and entered ram amount?, I think it was set at 20000mb so you may need to adjust that to 2000mb, -ram=2000.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well.. I changed -ram=2000 but when server loading after maybe 5 minutes process stop working (loading shutdown) Is it a mistake on my side?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well.. I changed -ram=2000 but when server loading after maybe 5 minutes process stop working (loading shutdown) Is it a mistake on my side?

What does the console say? does it initialize and load mission etc..? Maybe the problem you could see in the console or logs. May also be that 2gb isnt enough to handle the server these days 2gb is not much cant you get your provider to allocate more ram? it is a vps/vm which in a few clicks you can have more ram.
I havnt had the server crash for me once apart from when i needed to install c++runtime's but that wasnt really a crash it just couldnt start.
Check logs and watch the console sometimes it will tell you something failed then will crash.

As for my issues I am still waiting for someones help to edit the server messages using these files alone even if I need to enpack the 420Mods.pbo into mpmission\ I still need to know which files and init.sqf files i need to edit etc.. as I dont have much time to figure this all out again, Id love to run this server but if I dont get good help I may need to just wait til the devs release 63 stable and run my server with no dramas then, Id still like some detailed help as its faint in my mind, last I played with game servers was in late 2015.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
There´s screenshots when server crash - , , , and after 3 minutes . Maybe mistake with RAM?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
There´s screenshots when server crash - , , , and after 3 minutes . Maybe mistake with RAM?

delete sorage folder

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Done. I deleted storage folder and aright loaded server but now problem with loots and zombies. I walked to some houses but no loot and any zombies. where is the mistake? // I fix it. :)

Last edited:
Back