Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

DayZ 420Gaming v 0.62 Server Files

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Is these server files still working for uncracked steam version of DayZ? Doesn't seem to work for me, the server isn't showing on the server browser. Can anyone help? Thanks.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Save files for character are stored in instance\db. As for the server list if server is on your own network for eg, server ip of the machine in your network should bring the server up on the server browser using also the corresponding port, (LAN). if this is not the case did the server notify you about adding to firewall list? if not you may just need to add the server.exe to a firewall exception list in your firewall. if over the internet you need to open ports on your router and direct to the server network ip. the current stable 0.62 on steam can connect no need to use cracked client, however if you dont use steam and use a emulator (smartsteamemu) then the server may need battleye turned off to connect. Ram you should use upwards of 4gb more will be better.UPDATED

Can you explain again how I can get my server to appear on the server list?
Sorry for my english, i'm using google translator.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can you explain again how I can get my server to appear on the server list?
Sorry for my english, i'm using google translator.

Usa alguma vps e permite o server no firewall, é mais fácil... Se estiver tentando fazer isso em pc caseiro precisa de abrir a porta do server no roteador e permitir no firewall.

Use some vps and allow on firewall, or if you are trying to do this in your home, need open port on router and allow on firewall.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Official Serverfiles 0.63 coming next week for free on STEAM (Downloadable at Tools)

Beta version... Modding tools follow soon.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Official Serverfiles 0.63 coming next week for free on STEAM (Downloadable at Tools)

Beta version... Modding tools follow soon.

him write this, but this don't meen what this is betta. It is test-version alpha 0.63
Betta stage game from relise 0.63 in stable only

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
him write this, but this don't meen what this is betta. It is test-version alpha 0.63
Betta stage game from relise 0.63 in stable only

DayZ will ever be a kind of Alpha Version...

The developer said they will release the Server files with beta Game, nobody ever said what version the Server Files have... Beta, Alpha , 0.63 Whatever. The Thing is its official...
better than any kind of instable hacked leaked mess...

So what you want from me troll???

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

The developer said they will release the Server files with beta Game, nobody ever said what version the Server Files have... Beta, Alpha , 0.63 Whatever. The Thing is its official...

specially for idiots:

And this phrase the developer of the game direct text says that the game did not go into the beta stage of development, which means that by simple and logical conclusion it remained in the alpha version of the development. So in this case you are on this resource.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

please read carefully the latest status report of the game developers, in this case, the Troll is you.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how to fix this

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i got 2 questions
1)Is there anyway i can run BEC on 420 serverfiles?
2)How do i make a restarter server .bat file for the server
i'm using 420 server files and it's run fine just stuck on how to auto restart the server

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi. How to activate admin menu? Tried all of buttons, but it not work at all.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Go to instance folder open adminlist and put your uid in that list and save then restart server and kill yourself

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@mikejones420 I took a shot at converting the 420 Gaming mod content from 0.62 (maybe some of this was was earlier versions?) to 0.63.

Thanks for releasing your 0.62 mod content in the first place. I am hoping someone will continue from where I left off.

NOTE: I got permission to post this from the 420 Gaming team on their Discord.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey Guys, Im New here :)
Is anyone working on the files of 420gaming for 0.63?
Have already tried something but I get the error message in the scripts "Can't compile Game script Module....Can't find variable show_crosshair":glare:
mikejones420 - DayZ 420Gaming v 0.62 Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

Is there someone already something further?

best regards

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Excuse me, How to run server files on VPS with linux? I tried rename "!Start_server.bat" to "start.sh" and send command "sh start.sh".. doesn´t work

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Excuse me, How to run server files on VPS with linux? I tried rename "!Start_server.bat" to "start.sh" and send command "sh start.sh".. doesn´t work
supported only windows

Back