Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

DayZ 420Gaming v 0.62 Server Files

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Today is christmas again mike :eek:tt: Can i ask something im starting my server i can see my server but sometimes my friends cannot see my server. But some of servers are always visible. How can i do my server like the other visible servers?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
any Tutorial and how to fix this
mikejones420 - DayZ 420Gaming v 0.62 Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

Reaction score
Can someone pls upload working client files too , that would be pretty nice also does a cracked client would work with some changed ?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Very interested, does this have; bank(currency), persistence/saving, game modes eg, TDM green vs blue - red vs blue etc?, base building?,... all that the 420 servers had b4 it went down? Will be very promising if it has all these functions in with it, be a release of all time if it does.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
how to activate the admin panel

Set your Uid in the Admin List... Restart ... Respawn... use Holy Bible

Today i Try:
Teleport, Trader, different Vehicle, Fly, Godmode, different VIP loodouts and Connecting to my host over Inet.
The Events are a little bit Hardcore...^^^ 50-60 Zed´s

All without issues. (Fly mode is a litte buggy)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
**UPDATE**
Checked out the server runs fine etc just having issue with authentication timeout after joining, Anyone else have this issue or know how to fix it? Been a few years since I edited server files, Be much appreciated for anybodies help.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Very intersted mods (especially the implementation of traders), but have many bugs.
Any player can easily crash the server.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
The trader base items especially sandboxes and sell barrel duplicating every server restart then trader bases are going to laggy so much. Do you guys know how to fix it?. And sometimes server crashing like "corrupted data" any fix?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone using a lumaemu ini with the server?, mine runs fine without I just keep getting a authentication timeout and disconnect after 1 min,... fuk, can anyone help? how are you guys running the server?, This is where Im stuck and need some assistance.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Im copyed and replaced the mpmission, 420mods.pbo, and server cfg file to another server files but im still using the old steamports in server cfg file also you need to set your config file from emulator

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Wich client to use? Can anyone Link them.
I tried DankDayZ Client and i get connection lost instanstly.
The Server says ... connecting and then disconnected

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Wich client to use? Can anyone Link them.
I tried DankDayZ Client and i get connection lost instanstly.
The Server says ... connecting and then disconnected
Im using FIDOv's server files you can find download link at description

Back