Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

DayZ 420Gaming v 0.62 Server Files

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Wich client to use? Can anyone Link them.
I tried DankDayZ Client and i get connection lost instanstly.
The Server says ... connecting and then disconnected

Orginal Stable 0.62 from Steam works Fine....

Anyone Knows what happend to the Apple script? no Apple harvesting possible... ????

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes Im trying stable 0.62.144063 client, everything is working as it did on 420 servers but I get authentication timeout after approx 1 min, I am running the server on a network with no internet so maybe I need internet to authenticate?, lumaemu.ini would fix the authentication timeout issue? let me know someone thanks.

As for apples you used to be able to chop down the tree and get apples, however there is a spam method, when you have axe and select chop firewood you spam this many times and you get a ton of apples,... at least I used to on the 420 servers anyway.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Yes Im trying stable 0.62.144063 client, everything is working as it did on 420 servers but I get authentication timeout after approx 1 min, I am running the server on a network with no internet so maybe I need internet to authenticate?, lumaemu.ini would fix the authentication timeout issue? let me know someone thanks.

As for apples you used to be able to chop down the tree and get apples, however there is a spam method, when you have axe and select chop firewood you spam this many times and you get a ton of apples,... at least I used to on the 420 servers anyway.
With original stable 0.62 no Problems no matter of LAN or Internet. Check your settings.

Thanks for your hint with the Apples. I will try it.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ive tried what I know of in settings to fix this issue but with no success, if there is anything in particular I should change please let me know, I will be starting from a fresh setup of the files. Im in need of some detailed instructions so to play the game without the "Authentication Timeout" issue.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Working fine here with official client uncracked, not sure what could be causing that

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Damn wtf can i do? Im kinda stumped on what to do next as it all should run straight away from extracting files to start up, editing the start server.bat file and changing ip or removing it should be the only thing to do right? Damn its been so long since i edited server files, like since adam47 and a few others released a 0.50 version and mizev etc... its been that long..

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Server is working fine. Is there any Stuff i can do now? Like how do i open the Admin Tool? I put myself already in the list.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok so I fixed the issue of Authentication Timeout for some reason the server just needs to be connected to the internet... strange... also how do I edit the server messages and put my own in?, I tried a few files that has the messages in them but they still show up? Same for zombies, loot and animals none spawn, am I missing something here? I edited the 420Mods.pbo is there another file or something?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Yes souljamad ur in the wrong File/Folder u have to change ur stuff in the Mpmissions folder there the extracted 420mods.pbo this,

The 420mods.pbo is a client addon.
also if u change the message take care to let the copyrights in cause its nor ur work!!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok i will try that, thanks, an yea duhone taking a dump on brian hicks lol... funny as.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi! when i connect to my server-,connection lost
I use dankdayz client

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
How can i fix this "Corrupted Data" error. Sometimes server crashes after 10 minutes sometimes crashes after 3 hours. Why its happening?(im not using extra pbo's)

I use serverfiles from mikejones420
Im combined the 420 server files with fidov's server files and its works fine

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok so I fixed the issue of Authentication Timeout for some reason the server just needs to be connected to the internet... strange... also how do I edit the server messages and put my own in?, I tried a few files that has the messages in them but they still show up? Same for zombies, loot and animals none spawn, am I missing something here? I edited the 420Mods.pbo is there another file or something?

Yes souljamad ur in the wrong File/Folder u have to change ur stuff in the Mpmissions folder there the extracted 420mods.pbo this,

The 420mods.pbo is a client addon.
also if u change the message take care to let the copyrights in cause its nor ur work!!

No mpmissions doesnt have the lines of messages (MOTD) its in the 420Mods.pbo and for some reason doesnt show the changed text even though I have changed it.. beginning to not like this at all may well have to delete the 420Mods.pbo and run a normal server as there is sommin up with these files. We should be able to say whatever we want in the server messages not much point in having no control over the server, Id play normal servers if that is the case or I go back to my trusty 0.50 server.

Someone try and change the messages when joining the survival server and let us know what you did to change them if its possible.

Back