Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

DayZ 420Gaming v 0.62 Server Files

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Didn't read properly, nvm my bad bud

I do not need to keep 420Mods.pbo extracted, and use the PBO manager to recompile the pbo whenever I'm done editing it. Not sure if this is a difference between cracked and legit clients though, as I'm uncracked. After recompiling the pbo file everything works fine.

My workflow is:

Extract PBO to a temporary workdir outside of the server directory
Edit the desired SQF
Recompile 420Mods folder back into .PBO file
Place new updated PBO file back into addons folder + boot

Ok thats great to hear Im also uncracked btw, This makes me think its the install or the system its running on, I too also use pbo manager as well, will fiddle about with the install (wipe it) and check the system and see how it goes, the VM may not be updating changes properly.

Nope no change did a fresh install and unpack and pack the sqf's edited in 420Mods.pbo and server wont load player. I think I will just delete the server and wait till 63 hits stable, seems everyone else can make these changes but me, If I cant run the server with messages of my choosing I wont run it at all, what a shame kinda liked that server, but duck it I think, no loss for me :cool:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

My char saves is working, i think you need to have -profiles=instance or -name=instance set not sure but its along them lines to save db

What I need to know is how to change the server messages etc when joining in game and the motd while in game as mine still say defaults after i have changed them.

From what I can tell they had their own category with admin priv's and name when joining/leaving the server.

Another line which is interesting is niggerfired; i know it has some to do with firing in safezone but its also used in other areas as well.

Did mikejones and daone get banned? perhaps they can chime in and help the community with setting server to our own settings.

_Jews Might just be a meme, lol

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
_Jews Might just be a meme, lol

lol good thing i aint a Jew eh XD! but meh its not like they are gods at all I mean they didnt create the game they just ripped it like a burnt dvd and writting your name all over it cos your insecure someone will rip the rip.. rip.. XD! awesome.. eh but no they are only mediocre must of made tonnes from the $25 per month subscriptions over 2yrs tho. They do have funny poop in the scripts but you get that being obsessed with coding. Now the script demons will tear this poop apart bracket to slash. I just wanted to make it a little piece of my own before its devourment. Devs will be the real Gods in the end...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Excuse me. I have 3 questions.
1. How to make own kit and add in list "paper" (+some page with items name?)
2. How to add new location loot a lot of buildings is none loot.
3. how to create custum base?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I’d say start clean with a new server, it took me a few tries to get everything right too. First set your smartsteamemu files up, second extract 420Mods.pbo to mpmissions/DayZ_auto, third start the server with smartsteamemu and everything should work.

Would it be considered a reupload if I uploaded my working server files on this thread?

Everything works fine from a folder Addons,ou do not need to shove anything from - 420Mods.pbo !!!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have again problem with connection to the server. How to to fix? I have battleye off.. and server show me version 0.62 but no 0.62.140099 where is problem?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
sXtunz

1 you go use SSELauncher exe , make a sortcut of DayZServerP69_x64
2 put on the game parameter - -port=2302 -config=instance\serverdz.cfg -profiles=instance -name=instance -cpuCount=8 -exThreads=7 -maxMem=8000 -noPause -noSound -noLogs -adminlog -freezecheck
3 game app id : 221100

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
still doesnt work. :/

how is it possible the server to show at version 0.62 .. only 0.62 but no 0.62.140099? But the server found only of IP search does not appear in the LAN list and i cant to join with crack dayz.

Solved. I´m stupid. :D I had bad one number in cfg.

Soo.. i have one question :D How to make custom kit? I mean.. where´s location kit list of "paper"

Ok... :glare: I´m really stupid. :D I Have next problem. When i try to connect to the server show me error "Conenection failed", where is problem. I had only extract server files and start server

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
still doesnt work. :/

how is it possible the server to show at version 0.62 .. only 0.62 but no 0.62.140099? But the server found only of IP search does not appear in the LAN list and i cant to join with crack dayz.

Solved. I´m stupid. :D I had bad one number in cfg.

Soo.. i have one question :D How to make custom kit? I mean.. where´s location kit list of "paper"

Ok... :glare: I´m really stupid. :D I Have next problem. When i try to connect to the server show me error "Conenection failed", where is problem. I had only extract server files and start server

disable all steam applications, install one crack and in server game, and in client game, start server and client

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It is possible to server lags when i have vps with procesor Intel(R) Xeon (R) CPU X5670 @ 2.93GHz 8 core and 8 GB ram?
Because when i playing at my server i have a lags type "I walk and after 5 secons tp to back or manipulation in GUI inventory delay"
And my ping is 20-80ms

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
+1 me too

Still constant problems with loot. Can hang on the ground, or duplicate, and then disappear, I do not understand what kind of crap

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
one month ban, damn im back nerds. Seems like lots of you having trouble SOMEHOW working these files. Its Ducking copy n paste = play. why yall Ducking wit the PBO and where poop is put. just leave it and run it. it all works 100%.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Lol.. He back...
They dont want only download and open a 420gaming 2 - the film...
All needs to be edited, but they arent much inteligent.. :/

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Anyone figured out how to use the VIP and Perk Codes? In: C:\420dayzsurvival\instance\VIP ???

In my State.sqf i activate it for me manual ["VIP_act",1] Coins is also editable.

Hey man have you had any luck with the vip info would love to hear some about it like automatically adding players to lvl 1 etc
and changing abilities would love your help bro

Infact if anyone can help with auto VIP and other vip uses that would be great :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi all, i have problem with this server files. No loot no zombies , i try wipe loot and nothing help. Someone who can help me ? Please add me on skype - k1llever4ever (panmaracuja@hotmail.com). Thanks

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
one month ban, damn im back nerds. Seems like lots of you having trouble SOMEHOW working these files. Its Ducking copy n paste = play. why yall Ducking wit the PBO and where poop is put. just leave it and run it. it all works 100%.

DaOne - perhaps you can shed some bright light on how to edit the 420gaming MOTD and messages when spawning into game? Also spawning of zombies etc, Would be grateful for some help with this as per my messages previously nothing that usually works is working for me all is working fine with server just need personalize the server to messages of my own, I dont get much time to dabble in the files thoroughly but some time saving will be great.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
For the MOTD (Survival mission )messages it is ONLY configured in the server.cfg
As for the PvP mission, there is a SQF script that handles that. Also there is a custom MOTD script written in the dbloadplayer. it is in 2 sections. _Respawn function and _onPlayerConnect.

This was written about a year and a half ago, so im not sure where everything is left off. I just had a quick look thru the files i had. The Survival does not have a custom MOTD active. its all in the CFG.

EDIT: forgot about this :) (dbloadplayer.sqf (420Mods.pbo) )

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Great will have a look when I get a spare bit of time, i did edit some of these but it would still show the default, may of missed something so I will double check it over, thanks for the tips, still LMAO at this... XD!!

/*
░░░░░░░░░░░█▀▀░░█░░░░░░
░░░░░░▄▀▀▀▀░░░░░█▄▄░░░░
░░░░░░█░█░░░░░░░░░░▐░░░
░░░░░░▐▐░░░░░░░░░▄░▐░░░
░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░▄▀▀░▐░░░
░░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░▐░▄▄▀░░░░ By DuhOneZ
░░▄▀░░░▐░░░░░█▄▀░▐░░░░░
░░█░░░▐░░░░░░░░▄░█░░░░░
░░░█▄░░▀▄░░░░▄▀▐░█░░░░░
░░░█▐▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀░░▐░█░░░░░
░░▐█▐▄░░▀░░░░░░▐░█▄▄░░░