Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

DayZ ArenA v.0.60.201605 (Based on 0.45 Source with addons)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have a problem ... the moment I open the server and connect, the battle warning message pops up on the chat and suddenly, the game crashes

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Has anyone been able to remove the signature checks on client startup? I would like logs for debugging, but -nologs is the only way I've found to run the client. I'm using ollydbg searching for the address but if anyone has advice it would be a great help.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
danisimus - DayZ ArenA v.0.60.201605 (Based on 0.45 Source with addons) - RaGEZONE Forums
danisimus - DayZ ArenA v.0.60.201605 (Based on 0.45 Source with addons) - RaGEZONE Forums
Possible solution to the problem

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
is no longer links from you?

Больше не будешь делать клиент и сервер ? выкладывать в публичный доступ ?

Why, I will, as will a new customer be sure to put together with server files.
Почему, буду, как будет новый клиент, обязательно выложу вместе с серверными файлами.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have it all running. Cars, Zombies, Loot..it's there. Only problem is I cannot open unlocked doors. I press F, it shows me the Open Door option, but a further press does nothing. I think it's an issue happening previous to the animation triggering, but not sure.
Any ideas?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I have it all running. Cars, Zombies, Loot..it's there. Only problem is I cannot open unlocked doors. I press F, it shows me the Open Door option, but a further press does nothing. I think it's an issue happening previous to the animation triggering, but not sure.
Any ideas?

Anyone have the survival client + server files to send? Links are down..

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Okay, get this. If you remove all the _fix files, all the doors are open in game. So the problem with the doors is contained within those _fix files. And I have still seen no animals. Are animals normally rare to see? I have not played this before, so no idea what is normal.

..and the problem with dead links is simple. MEGA inspects files over a certain size, and anything with a suspect name gets deleted, and the user may be banned. So in future, use more cryptic names...ie 'DZA0.60' rather than 'Day Z Arena Version 60 CRACKED'. If the file doesnt APPEAR to be violating the ToS, they'll leave it alone. Let's face it, if the file is bigger than 1 Gb, it's a software install isn't it? And since 99% of Mega users ARENT software companies, it's a no-brainer for them to identify suspect files. MEGA has been under the spotlight of late, with many law enforcement agencies trying to shut them down. They need to be careful, until the scrutiny abates.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
DayZ_0.61_Server_Arena ????

files to DayZ_0.61_Server_Arena Links are down????

Back