Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

DayZ ArenA v.0.60.201605 (Based on 0.45 Source with addons)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Repack:

With the global spread of an unknown virus of the population of Chernarus have become infected (that's the vulgar word "zombie"), the rest of the population disorganized and trying to survive in the chaos and mess. Residents of private houses and many of the city's apartments before leaving your house, elaborate setup and ending closed all doors, hid their property in the hope that the epidemic will soon be defeated and they will return. Infected roam the streets and attack survivors, crazy wypoczywa eyes and muttering something absurd, although some still more like humans, while others began razlagalsa and stink.
Many of the survivors went into the forest and foraged hunting and fishing, the blessing of the animals in the forests and fish in the sea and lakes there. In some villages roam the remains of domestic animals and the runaway chicken. In the trap so you can catch a rabbit and cook it over a campfire. Ecology, as a result of that promyshlennosti not working, quickly restored. And trying something to plant (tomato, zucchini, pumpkin, etc.) have not yet succeeded, but Apple trees and berry bushes produce fruit that greatly helps out the survivors when absolutely nothing to eat.
After a failed evacuation of the higher echelons of government and the military in some places there was a crash of military helicopters with guns and other supplies, which still find some lucky wiiuse.
Cars can be found in many areas of Chernarus, mostly they are still in working condition, some even with the remnants of gasoline. To fill them you can either a gas can or a special bottle of milk.

Gameplay features:
==============================
Infected can be killed and butchered "meat" as well as animals, and their meat cooked over a campfire. It is impossible to cut only very feral infected, rotten to the bone. Cannibalism is the same possible.
Door locks can be hacked/locked with a skeleton key. Hack locked doors fireman with an axe, a sledgehammer, a running head.
Weapons, if heavily used, needs repair and cleaning, otherwise go to "misfire" or is it "clamps", i.e., requires constant recharging. Cleaning kit and repair the weapons you can find throughout Chernarus.
Leather goods, shoes, backpacks, helmets and leather clothing can be otremontirovanny special repair kit.
Clothing repair sewing kit.
Darwinania things are not repairable.

Kraft
====
Finding the stone can be done with a stone knife, which you can open canned food. to butcher animals, etc.

Of animal skins to make clothing, footwear, headgear, even unloading.

To make a fire
Campfire can warm up or cook food in it.
Rags + sticks = campfire place. Add the wood extracted from the tree with any axe, burning matches.
A fire in the rain or in the wind to do the cover! Otherwise you will not be able to ignite.
Instead of rags you can use paper, bark, bandages.
In a fire can cook meat and cut fish.

At night you can walk falshfeerom or to make a torch from a stick and rags. ignited it with a match, burning a long time, then becomes unusable.
As well lights up the area a flare gun. But the peculiarity in the OOM the light from the rocket launcher only sees the one who let off the gun rocket.

Make a fishing pole.
Need to find a suitable tree to cut down a stick, add a rope and a hook for fishing.

To make a fish trap from a plastic bottle using the knife.
Nacopa of hearts (a spade or knife) for bait to catch such a fish trap in the lake or in the sea.

To make a silencer from a plastic bottle.
Homemade silencer from a plastic bottle and Scotch is only used for the SVD! Working and not runitsa.
The silencer from a plastic bottle for silencing shots you can use for pistol Red-9.

Regular silencers on weapons.
If you want you can make the weapon "silent" - crafteda found using mufflers of various types (for each weapon type your mufflers!), the kit, with weapons previously removed and weapons should be the character behind (or at least in the hands, but if you are behind other weapons - it will not work!). Once you craftily "quiet" weapons, modules can be returned back, including simply attach the silencer "beauty". The sounds of each weapon individually (including in the "quiet" shooting!), so you can identify any of the weapons shots are made.

Optics.
Mosin rifle now again friends with 8-fold optics (LongRange).
For the SKS rifle that can be LongRange, thanks Chernorutskii craftsmen.
There are also optics with illuminated scale.
Everything else is in full optics standard.

Medicine
=========
There is a disease (food poisoning) and infection.

Poisoning and intoxication.
Occurs as a result of consumption of canned food, burnt when cooking meat, the use of toxic substances (petrol, alcohol infusion for rubdowns wounds inside adopted adopted inside cleaner for clothes).
At the early stage of poisoning is treated by use of activated carbon (in the chat appears the status "I got a bad taste in the mouth", etc.)
At a later stage, filling the stomach of the character of water that causes vomiting and taking activated charcoal.

Infection.
Infected character when hitting a zombie, cuts, sometimes with gunshot wounds.
Infection can occur when using dirty rags, netradicionnyh bandages, plohie sets for sewing up wounds.
Treated with antibiotics (Tetracycline).
The bandages and rags are disinfected with ethanol solution BEFORE use.

Saline now you can pour yourself.

Fractures of the feet and hands of the character is superimposed tire or done injection of morphine.

In unconscious character can help other players by injections of epinephrine. or making hands compression.

Save Cars.

Added a lot of traffic from the sleigh of Santa Claus, to ATVs, all vehicles stored on the server and it can be refilled with gasoline. Added weapons from ARMA 2, is: (Pecheneg, DMR, Anzio_20), all the clothes left from the old version, but made the new sets.
The atmosphere on the server was more alive, had replaced almost all the sounds of the atmosphere. Enjoy the game!
danisimus - DayZ ArenA v.0.60.201605 (Based on 0.45 Source with addons) - RaGEZONE Forums

Downloads:

Address: dm.dayz-arena.ru:2402

============================

Server+Save+Files

danisimus - DayZ ArenA v.0.60.201605 (Based on 0.45 Source with addons) - RaGEZONE Forums

Downloads:

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
danisimus
thx thx thx i love you
server files ?

i play on server dm.dayz-arena.ru:2402
and my report is no loot no zombies no cars
i am alone

all doors locked

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
danisimus
thx thx thx i love you
server files ?

i play on server dm.dayz-arena.ru:2402
and my report is no loot no zombies no cars
i am alone

all doors locked

Not all doors are closed, look for axes, sledge hammers, and picks, all vehicles are placed randomly, it needs to look across the map and you can save it

Zombies on the server is, tell you how to get a pick or axe, to kill zombies and to cut it with a knife (cannibalism) as well as zombies drop things and there you can find an axe or something for cutting a go stone knife to crafted a stone knife, you will first need to find the stone in the stone area.

This is DayZ, here you need to look for

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Script which ruins the weapon, add to init.sqf

fn_weaponfired ={
/*
Created by Linker_Split and RaVen
*/
private["_unit","_weapon","_inHands","_dam","_rnd"];
_unit = _this select 0;
_weapon = _this select 1;
_inHands = itemInHands _unit;
_dam = damage _inHands;
_rnd = (random 100);
_newdam = (sqrt(sqrt(_dam) + 0.0015)^4); //About 833 rounds before runining the weapon
_inHands setDamage _newdam;
if ((_dam >= 0.70) && (_dam < 0.85) && (_rnd < 10)) then
{
[_unit,format["Damn! my %1 is jammed!",_weapon],"colorImportant"] call fnc_playerMessage;
_unit playAction "ReloadM4";
};
if ((_dam >= 0.85) && (_rnd < 25)) then
{
[_unit,format["Damn! my %1 is jammed!",_weapon],"colorImportant"] call fnc_playerMessage;
_unit playAction "ReloadM4";
};
};

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good job danisimus ,one problem .. consume food and drink not working ...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Car Don't spawn.

Bug Drink Canteen

Sorry for my english

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good job danisimus ,one problem .. consume food and drink not working ...

use this
i have fix that

you can now eat and drink

kopie the in your addon folder

Back