Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

DayZ ArenA v.0.60.201605 (Based on 0.45 Source with addons)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
cata123
Tell me why int.sqf runs within the MPMissions folder \ dayzea.ChernarusPlus \ int.sqf . and because it does not run in dz \ server \ _

...pls

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Well I can make a setup to run on client without MPmission, once we are sure we can trust the server is complete. Maybe danisimus will tell us if the server is complete.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Cezar2016

THK for answers.

------

how to fix zombies armor in character_data?

v.0.60 not file config.cpp

But with version 0.59

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
danisimus

Are you a developer you can add helicopter in objects in mysql save data Vehicles.
I do not know how to do it. you can fix it or not.

Thanks for all your help :w00t:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Spawn transport across the map randomly, a car or helicopter can be found in the woods or on the field

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Spawn transport across the map randomly, a car or helicopter can be found in the woods or on the field

Can you tell me how to save the cars. cars do not save me. they are stored in the folder DayzServlet ?. how to set up properly to guard the vehicles.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Using myqsl

I personally have set up for the money, I personally do not know how to set

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I don't need help for setup, just i think this server executable do not have sendUDPmessage function working. Actually is the same dayzserver.exe from last release (0.59).

danisimus - DayZ ArenA v.0.60.201605 (Based on 0.45 Source with addons) - RaGEZONE Forums

So i think we need a dayzserver with a working sendUDPmessage function implemented.
So no save for tents, cars or helicopters, spaceships or UFO-s.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I don't need help for setup, just i think this server executable do not have sendUDPmessage function working. Actually is the same dayzserver.exe from last release (0.59).

danisimus - DayZ ArenA v.0.60.201605 (Based on 0.45 Source with addons) - RaGEZONE Forums

So i think we need a dayzserver with a working sendUDPmessage function implemented.
So no save for tents, cars or helicopters, spaceships or UFO-s.

UFO-s??? give me please the ufo classname and file name

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Addons - v.57-58-59-60, exe files - (Based on 0.45 Source with addons)

Don't wait any files from 60 version, even if someone has the EXE version 60, no one will lay, I laid out what he did with his hands and what you have.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How to change ui.pbo text without mess up make some text pop up

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@danisimus

I'm playing every day on your server. It's very good.
I found some playes playing hacker Speedy you can put some hacker Ant- . OR Some adm online

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you play in night mode, you can feel the hellish atmosphere of the server, we've added a lot of scary sounds, added sounds of zombies, zombies growling, the sound of screaming women

Also set up a wet and freezing, i.e. the character can die from hypothermia

Also set up a fire, now it does not burn forever, the log is lit 7-9 minutes, who needs settings, you can put.

Back