Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

DayZ: AWP Dragon Lore\Azimov (Mod)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Are not you tired every config to shove their horrible advertising? And on account of the sprays I've seen for a long time such a script, what are other people's work for their issue?

Тебе не надоело в каждый конфиг засовывать свою гнусную рекламу? А на счет спреев, я где-то уже видел давно такой скрипт, ты что чужие работы выдаешь за свои?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Are not you tired every config to shove their horrible advertising? And on account of the sprays I've seen for a long time such a script, what are other people's work for their issue?

Тебе не надоело в каждый конфиг засовывать свою гнусную рекламу? А на счет спреев, я где-то уже видел давно такой скрипт, ты что чужие работы выдаешь за свои?

EN:
Hello Danya, i can't say about he not stealed that script but i can say about he worked with me to do this. He wanted to create his owen model, but his model not worked correct. He posted question about model in help section.

RU:
Привет Даня, я не могу сказать о том украл ли он скрипт или нет,но могу сказать о том что он работал со мной что бы сделать это. Он хотел добавить свои модели но они работали не корректно. Он делал пост о модели в разделе помощи.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
in 1 I did not steal anything, everything was done manually from scratch.
in 2 if you do not like do not look, I show each and every time something new for my interest. I do not ask for money for this. I post it in the public domain. but the fact that the reference to my group is nothing in this terrible there. it's just a group in which there are all the other fashions and that's it.

во 1 я ничего не воровал, все сделано вручную с нуля.
во 2 если тебе не нравится не смотри, я каждый раз показываю и выкладываю что-то новое для своего интереса. я не прошу деньги за это. я выкладываю это в открытый доступ. а то что ссылка на мою группу ничего в этом страшного нет. это всего лишь группа в котором есть все другие моды и все.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Link for file is not correct. This is the correct link:

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Download -
ID look in the notebook

Good work fido, I liked this​
:congrats:
edit link because you posted link for SprayMod​
:laugh: :laugh: