Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

dayz batle royal mod

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
batlle royal mod

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
you can post official github this author mod?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
you can sherch github if you find it let me know??

you can post official github this author mod?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

no, but you post work other author in this forus as it is your work, and next meen what you know author github

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
no, but you post work other author in this forus as it is your work, and next meen what you know author github

are you sure cause some are my work and some I find and I like to share with everyone cause last days no one wants to share his files every one keep it for himself and that's not good we need to keep the site working cause you 123new you have your website where others help you s-platoon and one thing don't post bitcoins mining they are so many users they trust you

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hello,
I'm Clarkycal one of the developers from DayZBR. It seems you are providing external links to our mod.
Here are the official links:

If an @admin or @Mod can remove this thread that would be great. GhostSnyper Future Biesmen

Every one knows dayzbr your files are for everyone bro i post it here cause no one post it its not about its your work its about sharing thats it

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Every one knows dayzbr your files are for everyone bro i post it here cause no one post it its not about its your work its about sharing thats it

That's not the problem, the problem is you're providing people with external links.
If you know "dayzbr files" then why don't you provide the official links. We would have been more than happy for you to link our gitlab, but no you reupload the files with no credits? SMH.

Back