Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

DayZ Editor - New Version

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi guys. Decided to lay out for you the editor, who long enjoyed. The editor allows you to add buildings on the map, as well as being added cars and airplanes. Whatever you do in the editor to continue in 2 files which can be placed in a folder MPmission / dayzea.chernarusplus

Ready your work is saved in My Documents / DayZ / Missions

installation:
Copy of my addons folder in any other client
so we add other files from my folder in your folder with the client and launch the editor. So as the file is added map Utes for pvp.

Download:

Support me and my project that I put more goodies:

Webmoney:

Z111468943365

R249452680473

My project -

Connect with me or any private messages through the forum

rozdrober - DayZ Editor - New Version - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does it have english menu version ? Or French ? Because I don't speak russian...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I started the editor and it was in german for me. It takes your game-language ;)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I newer get the thing's i do in the editor to show up when i play ? help Please !

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just wondering is there a way to make loot spawn in these buildings?

Yo my friend, I've analyzed scripts and came to conclusion that... adding loot manually it's a hell of a mess.
I'll explain why:
All models .p3d got a special LOD (it should be Memory LOD) where there are points named in "properties" like the one used in server_data config.cpp.
Untill we don't understand if it's actually memory LOD or a new one we are not aware of, we can't make new 3d models...
I tryied to use ODOL explorer but with no success, it seems that binarization process for DayZ is different from ARMA game.
Also, we are now trying to import Altis map in dayz, and we are near to success... but the problem is that models used in altis map don't have these special "points" so there will be no loot inside... and I'm trying to figure out another way (like editing 3d models in Oxygen)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello man, is there a way to add new houses new prison and other objects to editor? if so, how?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello man, is there a way to add new houses new prison and other objects to editor? if so, how?
Just paste the addons to the editor addons put if asked to replace don't replace keep old files

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I did it but there are no prison models for example, and others too... :(

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Are you sure? Add meon skype i will help u skype:eek:mar_tammam

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
To use the cudtomised map on my server, do my players need the edited MPmissiom folder, or do i only need to change the server?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Only on server-side

create a mission.sqf with all new buildings and put that in your dayzea.ChernarusPlus

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hmm, i don't know why, in Dayz SA Union version, its work for me normally. I added to map buildings, save, copy mission.sqf & mission.bledi at my MPMissions/dayzea.chernarusplus then start the server & it's work fine in every building i have loot))

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
It knows how to run, but I do not know how to edit and apply.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
It knows how to run, but I do not know how to edit and apply.

You only can add news to map, but can't delete old. You need to start new project, add buildings, than save, go to my documents there is editors folder, find there your save'd project. Copy and replace mission.sqf and mission.bleidi in your server mission folder.

I did it but there are no prison models for example, and others too... :(

Now we have the way how to modify old building's and create new. Before 3-4 dayz i place here full tutorial about that.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thank you dear 2fed

I will try the words of 2fed

Thank you once again before the end of

I'm sorry that English is immature

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
broken, says its missing entry point SteamUser when launching dx9, dx11 does nothing upon opening as well.. If anyone has the full fixed version, a link would be greatly appreciated.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
broken, says its missing entry point SteamUser when launching dx9, dx11 does nothing upon opening as well.. If anyone has the full fixed version, a link would be greatly appreciated.
Same problem, an idea?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
This editor only for older versions, not working with new version like 0.60-61

Back