Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

DayZ: Military pack mod By FIDOv

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Download -
Ids In the Notepad in the archive. A total of 95 new items, (including stores)

checked on 62 server, everything works. Just cut out my lines with new items, file (bd-types) for you, the amount did not change.

S

Snigel

Fido wrote this : Just cut out my lines with new items, file (bd-types) for you

I install this on my 0.62 Server and work´s nice . Put the Lines in the Types.xml . But I edit the cfgSpawnableTypes.xml too . Like this :

<type name="g36c">
<category name="rifles" />
<tags>
<tag name="civilian" />
<tag name="military_east" />
<tag name="police" />
<tag name="military_west" />
<tag name="hunting" />
</tags>
<attachments>
<attgroup chance="0.14">
<type name="Att_Optic_falcon" chance="1.00" />
<type name="Att_Optic_BINsas" chance="1.00" />
<type name="Att_Optic_leopold" chance="1.00" />
</attgroup>
<attgroup chance="0.10">
<type name="m_g36c_30rnd" chance="1.00" />
</attgroup>
</attachments>

Sry for my bad engl.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's working very well! I'm in a few tents in the barracks in northwest airport! All the weapons in the system are produced by the system!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
DayZ MILITARY PACK by FIDOv:
-The charger (M_val_20Rnd) does not work correctly. Or the weapon (AS_VAL) does not allow it to fit properly.
-With each restart of the client the loaders of each weapon in this addon are filled in full despite being empty before restarting.
-The items:
SP_MedHELM_Head
SP_MedHelmGorka_Head
MP7
M_MP7_30rnd
ace23
ace21
m_ace_30rnd
m_ace_60rnd
M_m39_20rnd
m39
They do not load the textures properly. It looks like it has pretty high brightness or ganma values. If it is a problem in my client files or in my server files, please let me know to find the solution to the problem.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It seems that you are confused with the files or with the installation. I do not recommend cutting files manually. They are interrelated

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can anyone pls provide a xml sample with the lines of the items provided in the rar
i want to know where part it needs to be place

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i put the .pbo file in the addons and paste the items list in the types.xml in db folder
am i coorect?

do i need to edit it the spawntypes.xml? so i can able to see if it works?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
depends on which server. To loot new appeared on the map, you need to the server secpanel. Delete the save with loot on the map, usually called storage_1 And start the server to re-TreePanel.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
depends on which server. To loot new appeared on the map, you need to the server secpanel. Delete the save with loot on the map, usually called storage_1 And start the server to re-TreePanel.

im using 123new 0.62 client and server file and im playing in cracked server not the license server...so you mean if i delete the storage_1 and start the server again means the items in the mod will appear on the game?
and also i want to ask how i can make it work? after i place the items on the type.xml and edit spawnableitems.xml i dont know where i gonna put the .pbo file and also where in the server parameters configuration i will put the "-mod=filename"
because somebody tell me i need to that to make the mod work

can you guide on step by step of this installation of your mod? please...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hey man I have tried to put the .pbo file of your mod in addons and delete the storage_1 folder, but when I restart the server,it take huge RAM and disk occupation,and when I trying to enter the server,I'll disconnect right away and it said"Session Lost".Can anyone help me with this?(I'm using the 0.62 client and server by DankDayz)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Problem Solved all by myself again.awesome new headgear and food,guns....etc and works well in server,but somehow this mod make client crash much frequently....
hey man I have tried to put the .pbo file of your mod in addons and delete the storage_1 folder, but when I restart the server,it take huge RAM and disk occupation,and when I trying to enter the server,I'll disconnect right away and it said"Session Lost".Can anyone help me with this?(I'm using the 0.62 client and server by DankDayz)

Back