Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

DayZ Official Clients Game [Stress-Tests 0.63]

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
63 is also on EXP now, they just released it a few hours ago, lets get them server files lol...

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
63 is also on EXP now, they just released it a few hours ago, lets get them server files lol...
game from steam in EXP dev without server files, relise server files only for STABLE dev (this is has been askey developvers game)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Steam-Client Game 0.63 Form Experimental Branch Steam WITH OFFLINE OFFICIAL:

NOT HAVE CRACK AND NOT TESTED CRACKS

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can I play experimental branch? I have not dayz in steam

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
can I play experimental branch? I have not dayz in steam
try use this
Steam-Client Game 0.63 Form Experimental Branch Steam WITH OFFLINE OFFICIAL:

NOT HAVE CRACK AND NOT TESTED CRACKS
and test crack from this first message
Crack-files:
Installistion Crack-files:: unpack in game folder with replase files

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Update 1 on experimental branch:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Please make some People happy and upload the "Experimental Branch" to a free Download Provider.. yesterday i must wait 4h at MegaUpload and then I saw that I downloaded the old version :(

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Please make some People happy and upload the "Experimental Branch" to a free Download Provider.. yesterday i must wait 4h at MegaUpload and then I saw that I downloaded the old version :(

Try MegaDownloader v1.7

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello 123new. You can put in Mega Update from Stress Test #12 to Stress Test #13 divided into 2 parts. And also you can put in Mega Steam-Client Game 0.63 Form Experimental Branch Steam with OFFLINE OFFICIAL divided into 13 parts of 1 Gigabyte. Thank you in advance.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hello 123new. You can put in Mega Update from Stress Test #12 to Stress Test #13 divided into 2 parts. And also you can put in Mega Steam-Client Game 0.63 Form Experimental Branch Steam with OFFLINE OFFICIAL divided into 13 parts of 1 Gigabyte. Thank you in advance.
no, use auto-upload after end time waiting download, i am don't have good internet for regulary reupload big files on mega

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
On the experimental clothing is not repaired by sewing devices (on stress tests repaired), the saturation of the stomach is also not. Zombies don't respawn dynamically. When saving the stores of weapons lost. Crafting has not tried.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
updated nonofficial offline Dayz63 mod:

Correctly working with Dayz63experimental, but don't eliminate bugs of expDayz63 -
...On the experimental clothing is not repaired by sewing devices (on stress tests repaired), the saturation of the stomach is also not. Zombies don't respawn dynamically....

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
updated nonofficial offline Dayz63 mod:

Correctly working with Dayz63experimental, but don't eliminate bugs of expDayz63 -
...On the experimental clothing is not repaired by sewing devices (on stress tests repaired), the saturation of the stomach is also not. Zombies don't respawn dynamically....

thx, added in topic

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
added Update 1-2 on experimental branch:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
... does not shoot, nor than the damage zombie does not cause...

It's bug of weapons with that a personage spawned.

Bug only weapons with magazine (Makarov etc)!
Izh18 shooting correctly.
You must to throw out your Makarov (AK, Scorpion) and find new Makarov, AK, Scorpion - they will shoot normally.

...nor than the damage zombie does not cause...

for example a knife cuts a zombi normally:wink:

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Added Update from Stress Test #25 to Stress Test #31

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
It's bug of weapons with that a personage spawned.

Bug only weapons with magazine (Makarov etc)!
Izh18 shooting correctly.
You must to throw out your Makarov (AK, Scorpion) and find new Makarov, AK, Scorpion - they will shoot normally.

...nor than the damage zombie does not cause...

for example a knife cuts a zombi normally:wink:

Update 1 on experimental branch: everything is fine
Update 1-2 on experimental branch: Zombie runs up to me and just stands by, does nothing. And I neither AKM nor a Scorpion, or a knife they can't do anything.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi can u put Client on Googledrive! in my country i can only download 5 GB and when i use megadownloader the same prob..

Back