• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

DayZ Server 0.60 - Save-System

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi there

Tnx for all this awesome work u did 5*****
But i have question...
my SE/db/alive and SE/db/dead folders are empty...does it have to be like that coz when i log onto my server all work ok and inventory of my player is kinda screwed but at least it loads :)

another question is....where can i find files with inventory data of players connected on my server?

tnx in forward
I'm sure u will solve all bugs with save mr. Benwood

edit:
Is it possible to make player inventory database for xampp?I'm sure i used somethimg like that for old 0.45 server with 0.53/0.54 addon....just ask...tnx

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
[bug report] The magazine does not save when the weapon is in the hands

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Little help for those who use 0.60.133913 client/server and benwood's save

When u login,open inventory and CHAMBER one bullet into gun.Clip is not visible and single bullet will show it
When u log out always remove weapons from hands,if u have attachments on gun it will disappear
Also when managing inventory,try to put items from largest to smallest one,from left to right side of inventory,and for smaller inventories use small 1x1 items.Inventory is saved weird way....I'll upload picture of this tip so it is more clear

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How to save vehicles, tents and barrels?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
would you know how i would add items inside of a large tent here is the code im using to spawn it in on a server restart

createVehicle ["TentLarge_Pitched", [3706.77,5972.87,0.00143433], [], 0, "CAN_COLLIDE"]

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
would you know how i would add items inside of a large tent here is the code im using to spawn it in on a server restart

createVehicle ["TentLarge_Pitched", [3706.77,5972.87,0.00143433], [], 0, "CAN_COLLIDE"]

sended in pm

Back