Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

DayZ Server 0.60 - Save-System

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Awesome work Ben!

What's the best server files to base this off of? 420's from the other thread? I had his version working a while back (without character saves) and tried adding these files, but although the server starts, I can't see it in the server browser, and get some error in the console output re: 'FAILED: SteamGameServer_Init(...'

I'm wondering if I've done something wrong, or have a mis-match of his & your files :p I've probably just balls'd something up lol.

Any chance you have an idea what could cause the above error? Or, wanna be a superstar and upload your dayz folder to mega? :p (I'm cheeky huh! No offence if you don't want to do this!) :D

* files updated

- [fix] player saves
- [fix] bleedingsources
- [fix] note messages

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Awesome work Ben!

What's the best server files to base this off of? 420's from the other thread? I had his version working a while back (without character saves) and tried adding these files, but although the server starts, I can't see it in the server browser, and get some error in the console output re: 'FAILED: SteamGameServer_Init(...'

I'm wondering if I've done something wrong, or have a mis-match of his & your files :p I've probably just balls'd something up lol.

Any chance you have an idea what could cause the above error? Or, wanna be a superstar and upload your dayz folder to mega? :p (I'm cheeky huh! No offence if you don't want to do this!) :D

Thank you.

I don't know the "best", but i got mine from here: http://forum.ragezone.com/f866/dayz-standalone-0-60-133913-a-1118191/

and my mission-/save system is based written on these.

So, please ask any Gameserver related question in the above Thread, this one here is only for my Save-System. thx.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ben, great work on this :) But, can u tell us, when u edit die Server/Basic config file? So i dont must edit my config every patch from you XD

Many Many thanks for that all :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ben, great work on this :) But, can u tell us, when u edit die Server/Basic config file? So i dont must edit my config every patch from you XD

Many Many thanks for that all :)

Thanks.

This is more a Template for new Setups, i don't make often changes in this file. but i will tell, if..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Great, thank you :)

And for all other thats use the Original Steam Dayz Client, must edit the Build Number in the Server Config File to:

requiredBuild = 136555;
allowedBuild = 136555

Ben, it is possible to Change someone to the Server? When i Join my Server, the Server has the Build Number 0.60.133913 , but i can Join them.
It is possible to edit these to 0.60.136555 ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

And for all other thats use the Original Steam Dayz Client, must edit the Build Number in the Server Config File to:

requiredBuild = 136555;
allowedBuild = 136555

Ben, it is possible to Change someone to the Server? When i Join my Server, the Server has the Build Number 0.60.133913 , but i can Join them.

only if you have server files version 0.60.136555 from steam or server hosting bohemia.

Bet, good work, very thanks!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

the source code of the game to is needed to change the major / minor version number.

you can try edit the ".exe" file with hexeditor.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I Change it in the *.exe, but still no Effect. So we must wait for updatet Server files :-(

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Ben

can u make how many player online in server 'P'

and dmonitor status restart server ?

help for us plz thk

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Bug report - after update players died in cars .Player can run in clean field and die or drive car and die (full blood,drink and food)

it is exist from latest save system. Ben, try fix this.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
[bug report] After restarting the server again looks raw meat.
[bug report] After kill wolf he is respaun again after 1-5 seconds in this location

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How I can edit count of loot on server ? I eddited types.xml but loot off after 60 minutes and new items or more items not spawn.In old version , we had command Proxyexport

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Somebody have problem, that car moving for 400 meters and after stop and can't move

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
* files updated

- [new] magazines added to weapon (if only magazine weapons ; not in hands)
- [fix] cooked meat shown as row

Back