Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

DayZ Server 0.62 - Player Save System

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ben time re/spawn not work !
ben u know make air drop ? or gaszone

Works, but not as you expected...
I also didn't like this method using disableUserInput for re/spawn timer.

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
*update, re-/spawn wait timer added

ben, after edit events.xml and types.xml (zombies count spawn) and delete bin files types.bin and events.bin i start server and zombies is not spawn. How do edit this normally and don't do wipe all server?

and second question, for all users server 0.62. Someone know all new id items, who added in 0.62 server files and don't spawn in default 0.61 server? we have in default 0.62 types all items id from 0.61 server. Thanks.

thanks for you work

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Works, but not as you expected... I also didn't like this method using disableUserInput for re/spawn timer.
files updated , spawns now as dummy in somewhere in nirvana until time is done

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Now, if you join on server and force crash the client for disconnect, or crash accidentally,

The body will remain dead at the [-100, -100, -100] position (if code stop when disconnect),
and
I will lose my old loot because the server will save my dead body.

(I have not tested any of the two problems, I just read the dbloadplayer)

And stop to use the variable _agent on _clientRespawn, it return any...

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Now, if you join on server and force crash the client for disconnect, or crash accidentally, The body will remain dead at the [-100, -100, -100] position (if code stop when disconnect), and I will lose my old loot because the server will save my dead body. (I have not tested any of the two problems, I just read the dbloadplayer) And stop to use the variable _agent on _clientRespawn, it return any...
Thx. Is fixed now.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thx. Is fixed now.

Now is working perfectly.

It's similar to mine.

Not is working perfectly.

Use disableUserInput if you want kill the _dummy on load, because without this you can click on respawn several times and bug all code including duplicate bodies.

And with disableUserInput, _dummy setCaptive true; not needed.
SpawnForClient disableUserInput before create _dummy.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm so happy to see someone is really working on the game. I really love this game and already have it on steam but I don't like it on official servers.
Nice work!

PS: Maybe on a peaceful day the AI bandits comes alive :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Now is working perfectly. It's similar to mine. Not is working perfectly. Use disableUserInput if you want kill the _dummy on load, because without this you can click on respawn several times and bug all code including duplicate bodies. And with disableUserInput, _dummy setCaptive true; not needed. SpawnForClient disableUserInput before create _dummy.
yep thx again. -files updated

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
ben, after edit events.xml and types.xml (zombies count spawn) and delete bin files types.bin and events.bin i start server and zombies is not spawn. How do edit this normally and don't do wipe all server?

and second question, for all users server 0.62. Someone know all new id items, who added in 0.62 server files and don't spawn in default 0.61 server? we have in default 0.62 types all items id from 0.61 server. Thanks.

thanks for you work
repeat questions, ben

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi,

here is my 0.62 mission for testing purpose..

Download:

* always up to date , if i make changes. [GitHub]

Changes:

- some not needed sqf scripts removed
- init.sqf removed
- init.c added ( for enfusion scripting )

>>> HOW TO INSTALL / USE <<<

please copy all files / folders into the root directory of the gameserver !!

- MPMissions [delete or rename your old one]
- scripts [delete or rename your old one]
Hi, ben.

This is my code. i found an issue. when i add timer for player respawn or reconnecting.
it can work. but There is a problem with the step.
now is player first spawn then timer work. i want to change to when timer ended then player can spawn.

here is my code

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hi, ben.

This is my code. i found an issue. when i add timer for player respawn or reconnecting.
it can work. but There is a problem with the step.
now is player first spawn then timer work. i want to change to when timer ended then player can spawn.

here is my code
ben fix spawn db is work u use my loadplayer 123new ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, faddy1994. thanks your reply.

It looks like your's . and i modify some code.

can u send me your newest dayz 0.62 server files ?

Thank you!

ben fix spawn db is work u use my loadplayer 123new ?
Hi, faddy1994. thanks your reply.

It looks like your's . and i modify some code.

can u send me your newest dayz 0.62 server files ?

Thank you!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi benwood! Could you tell me how to fix the problem with the loss of zombies after death? Forgive what's in your topic, and the question does not apply to your topic.

The problem is that after killing a zombie, his body remains lying until the server is restarted.

file with the script event_killedZombie.sqf I made in the MPMissions and registered it in init.sqf

event_killedZombie = compile preprocessFileLineNumbers "scripts\events\event_killedZombie.sqf";

In the script itself added the following lines:
uisleep 300;deletevehicle _agent;

But the problem still does not disappear. The bodies of dead zombies lie until the server reboots.

Would be very glad to hear your opinion on this because, as I see you are very strong in the servers dayz... Thx.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi benwood! Could you tell me how to fix the problem with the loss of zombies after death? Forgive what's in your topic, and the question does not apply to your topic.

The problem is that after killing a zombie, his body remains lying until the server is restarted.

file with the script event_killedZombie.sqf I made in the MPMissions and registered it in init.sqf

In the script itself added the following lines:

But the problem still does not disappear. The bodies of dead zombies lie until the server reboots.

Would be very glad to hear your opinion on this because, as I see you are very strong in the servers dayz... Thx.

here try this:

PHP:
private["_agent","_uid"];
_agent = _this select 0;
_killer = _this select 1;

_cleanup_delay = 60; 

null = [_agent, _cleanup_delay ] spawn {
    sleep (_this select 1);
    deletevehicle (_this select 0); 
};

_type = typeOf _agent;
_last_pos = getPosATL _agent;

//cleanup
_respawn_delay = 300 + floor(random(120));

diag_log format ["ZOMBIE:: %1 DIED at %2, respawn after %3 seconds, timestamp %4",_type, _last_pos, _cleanup_delay, time];

sleep _respawn_delay;

_Z_spawnparams = [
  1 / 25.0,     // SPN_gridDensity
  400.0,        // SPN_gridWidth
  400.0,        // SPN_gridHeight
   4.0,         // SPN_minDist2Water
  20.0,         // SPN_maxDist2Water
   0.5,         // SPN_minDist2Static
  30.0,         // SPN_maxDist2Static
  -0.785398163, // SPN_minSteepness
  +0.785398163, // SPN_maxSteepness
  50.0,         // SPN_minDist2Zombie
 170.0,         // SPN_maxDist2Zombie
 125.0,         // SPN_minDist2Player
 270.0          // SPN_maxDist2Player
];

_pos = RespawnDeadNPC [ _last_pos, _Z_spawnparams ];

_types = getArray( configFile >> "CfgSpawns" >> "types");
_rnd = floor(random(count _types));

_zombie = createAgent [_types select _rnd, _pos, [], 1, "NONE"];
_zombie addeventhandler ["HandleDamage",{_this call event_hitZombie} ];
_zombie setDir floor(random 360);

diag_log format ["ZOMBIE:: %1 spawned at %2, distance from original spot %3",_zombie, _pos, (_pos distance _last_pos)];

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks benwood, I will try.
By the way, there is one small mistake in your system when you restart the game, the character is missing random items :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
same problem too.

Each time player go online, system will reorder the items in the player's backpack. This should be the one that caused the random loss of items.

Back