Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

DayZ Standalone v 0.60.133913 Server Files

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
why when i try seting up a server it says 0 out of 0 player? any help on this please

this is were it get stuck
15:01:09 Host identity created.15:01:09 Mission dayz_Auto.ChernarusPlus read from bank.15:01:09 Roles assigned.15:01:09 Reading mission ...15:01:18 Mission read.15:01:18 Connected to Steam15:01:18 Steam policy response

i have followed all steps above before asking i also tried what faddy said on #822 that did not solve it for me

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
You can offer a newer version, unless of course it makes it more difficult for you

Everything, figured out, launched the map editor on version 0.60, now you can do everything

No one has bothered to update the old vehicles, been trying to find a fix myself along with helis working for more than 10 seconds before crashing the game.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
really no one?) modular transport refactored for 0.45 engine, work in progress
MikeJones - DayZ Standalone v 0.60.133913 Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
really no one?) modular transport refactored for 0.45 engine, work in progress
As far as 0.60 goes, no. Not counting 0.45 since 0.60 pretty much broke any vehicles using the same code.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Help me pls! I want to know how to add Spawn Loot Items, cars and add helicopter for v0.60

Thank all

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Help me pls! I want to know how to add Spawn Loot Items, cars and add helicopter for v0.60

Thank all

Helicopter mods are fried due to Enfusion, roll back to 0.45 if you wish, and everything you simply as could help you if you just searched "spawn car" in the thread :) I also have a basic server setup in the tutorials section that covers the car part and other things you perhaps may need, cheers!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How to manage tents, cars and others?How to make a 0.60 server, a specific number of machines, tents, and helikrashes?

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
Как управлять сохранениями палаток, машин и другим ? Как сделать на 0.60 сервере , конкретное количество машин, палаток, и хеликрашей?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
How to manage tents, cars and others?How to make a 0.60 server, a specific number of machines, tents, and helikrashes?

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
Как управлять сохранениями палаток, машин и другим ? Как сделать на 0.60 сервере , конкретное количество машин, палаток, и хеликрашей?
Check the tutorial section :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Check the tutorial section :)
You did not understand me how to add, I know, and I knew before.How to do, for example, control the number of machines, so that no more than 10 machines remain on the server, after each server restart.So with the helikrashes.

Also for the destroyed machines to be removed from the server.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
You did not understand me how to add, I know, and I knew before.How to do, for example, control the number of machines, so that no more than 10 machines remain on the server, after each server restart.So with the helikrashes.

Also for the destroyed machines to be removed from the server.

I did pay attention, a simple thread search on this thread can save you in your case.
However
Helicrash scripts aren't released/private.
Vehicles don't nativity spawn in this version, search the forum and find a db file that was made, vehicles are still buggy with that db file however.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Please can someone teach me how to edit the server as follows:
Add loots in the game locations.
Items the character must have when respawn
Show the amount of life, blood and fps.

thank you very much!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Please can someone teach me how to edit the server as follows:
Add loots in the game locations.
Items the character must have when respawn
Show the amount of life, blood and fps.

thank you very much!

http://forum.ragezone.com/f865/dayz-0-60-modify-server-1127949/ this helps for the most part, little thing I made since I see your questions all over the forum, loot can be done, modified and upped (*ill add this later if needed*) however creating spawns for loot cannot exactly be done to my knowledge, character starting gear is something I do indeed cover and lastly it's not possible to have a debug monitor (that nifty little menu that shows fps etc) has not been able to be done to my knowledge as the menu itself was a feature for exp branches that the devs only started using for the testing of 0.61 so I doubt it's possible. Sorry if this isn't much help.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good afternoon to all my colleagues.Who already found a way to fix a fast overheating of the character?As I understand from the files, the formula is written incorrectly.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
@DerpADoge you know How to create a debug monitor in DayZ 60-133913 ?

You cannot do this as I have already said for the fact that it's a feature that was built for 0.61s exp branches and up. Not possible as of current I believe.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
@DerpADoge Thank you for the clarification.

Is there any version that has this script, Stable, if so would you advise me?

I'm looking for a version that shows my stats, hp, and fps.

There are older scripts for older versions but the newest DayZ update (enfusions new engine) redid the GUI etc so getting those old scripts to work isn't able to be done as of my current knowledge, however I am indeed hoping something like that is out here, nothing to my knowledge however.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How to fix carsh a server? Can do with carsh server 3 things, a knife, a T-shirt and a flap

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How to fix carsh a server? Can do with carsh server 3 things, a knife, a T-shirt and a flap

I have problems with my server.
Everything is perfect for a while, after this time it starts to have a lot of lag and we can not do anything.
Ends blocking and can not play or can connect people.
What you're saying may be the cause?

SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So ive succeded to load the newest map (0.61) and envoirement to the 0.60 cracked. it sure looks much better but i need to know how to reposition the loot. does anyone know where the loot positions are to be found. and im not talking about the offlineconfig\types.xml file.

i think its located somewhere in some pbo, but im not able to find it yet. if this can be fixed i can say i got the 0.61 current version (exept for the main menu)

Anyone here wanna help me out on this one if this is fixed i will share

Back