Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

DayZ Standalone v 0.60.133913 Server Files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So ive succeded to load the newest map (0.61) and envoirement to the 0.60 cracked. it sure looks much better but i need to know how to reposition the loot. does anyone know where the loot positions are to be found. and im not talking about the offlineconfig\types.xml file.

i think its located somewhere in some pbo, but im not able to find it yet. if this can be fixed i can say i got the 0.61 current version (exept for the main menu)

Anyone here wanna help me out on this one if this is fixed i will share

You need a new generation of the file proxyexport.ChernarusPlus for map patch 0.61
And class of CfgLootSpawns server_data\config.cpp from the new version.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for the quick response, i dont have a config.cpp but i do have a config.bin ive made a new pbo with the config.bin from 61. now i need to make a export of the proxies but would this work using the command used by 0.45 based mission files or is there a new command to execute this ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yeah i got that done, made a test client and server both with the new plants,trees,rocks and map. they load and that works. ive been trying to make a new proxieexport using the same code used by the older versions (it was also in the first mission attached to the server files) wen i run the server it takes like a few seconds to read the mission and it stays on mission read . theres no items or persistence spamming my console panel. i know this takes some time so i let it run for a hour on a intel pci-e ssd. sadly it did not generate a new .bin.

i double checked the proces by executing it in a older version and i noticed that its happening during "reading mission" and wen its done it will go on to mission read. in the new 0.60 it takes a few seconds before it says mission read, now this sure gives me the feeling it aint executing at all. is there anyone here who have done this before and can tell me how to execute it the right way?

removed trains still have flying loot and new added militairy bases have no loot since they werent there in 0.60. id love to get this fixed so we can all enjoy the newest map.

Thanks in advance

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello everyone, first I want to thank everyone involved in this beautiful work, you have no idea how much I have looked for this and now I can finally play Dayz Offline, thank you all. In addition, I would like to know how and where to modify the Hoe and Shovel files so they can be repaired as the axes and knives are. Thanks!Sorry for my bad English.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hello everyone, first I want to thank everyone involved in this beautiful work, you have no idea how much I have looked for this and now I can finally play Dayz Offline, thank you all. In addition, I would like to know how and where to modify the Hoe and Shovel files so they can be repaired as the axes and knives are. Thanks!Sorry for my bad English.
That would have to be done through a pbo mod, there is a line of code, I can look later once I get back from school.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can someone help me with how to set up a PVP server? Thanks in advance.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Please, can someone help me with vehicle/tent save. My vehicle and tent don´t save after restart.

Back