Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

DayZ Standalone v 0.60.133913 Patched EXE Client and server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, here is a release of the fully patched .60.133913 Server and Client .exe for the community. These patched files allow you to easily mod your servers by removing signature checks from the .exe file. Also, the server exe has been patched to enable using "free scripts".

Server.exe

Client.exe

Additional Credits: 420Gaming, Mizev, & Kortal

The community Thanks you.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello, here is a release of the fully patched .60.133913 Server and Client .exe for the community. These patched files allow you to easily mod your servers by removing signature checks from the .exe file. Also, the server exe has been patched to enable using "free scripts".

Server.exe

Client.exe

Additional Credits: 420Gaming, Mizev, & Kortal

The community Thanks you.

Here's what we're working on NOW!

I dont know if i'm stupid or blind but cant find the ip or server if you could pm or respond that would be great.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
re upload link plz me can not download filedropper.com thk..

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi mate me testing start to DayZServerP_x64.exe has stopped working

you must start DayZServerP.exe with -crashbase.bat

then start client with DayzClient.exe

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
It is work from Battleye?

Well.. Yeah id assume so? I turn battleye off considering you are using modded data, just keep it off, doesn't make any real difference being on a cracked client

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
"corrupted data detected" - how fix it? after 2-3 hours we get this messenge

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
"corrupted data detected" - how fix it? after 2-3 hours we get this messenge

Noticed this on one of my laptops that I am testing my server with, maybe it's not set to be awake and the server stops running it's functions? Kinda stumped myself actually, considering it works fine on my other laptop that I play the game on whilist i host.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
"corrupted data detected" - how fix it? after 2-3 hours we get this messenge - on server side - exe

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
"corrupted data detected" - This occurs because of any change in an addons .. same error happens on the client!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
"corrupted data detected" - This occurs because of any change in an addons .. same error happens on the client!

I getting this error too, but client is clean no mod's added and this problem being after i replaced exe files.

Back