Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

DayZ Standalone v 0.61.138602 Server Files

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
loot respawned and player too
DayZ 0.61 Server Private Version

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
123 that is the picture with the server start log.

Even with the files of Bacon, server still crash at respawn command.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
123 that is the picture with the server start log.

Even with the files of Bacon, server still crash at respawn command.
on me don't crach. storage is generate all from server, and vehicles, auto and others is spawn good

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I didn't said about storage, items or item spawns, only about player respawn function.

i have is work server 0.61 with normal spawn and respawn HeliCrashes, vehicles and loot, without crashes in respawn selectes, but i have bug with 1 fps

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
If you succeeded on running a smooth bugless server with respawn fixed, I am sure this uninportant issue won't be an imposing issue for you.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey, you have new update? :D i want the Server files version 0.62 pls :D! Thank you.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I can't open MENU, BOOK, NOTES and MAP,

¿Help pleace?

Sorry if my english is bad...

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
This version, 0.61 don't support map, notes or reading books. It's from Bohemia, they broke them to change something in future versions.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello people i run the DayZ ZoS 0.61.138957 version and i use your server files that works just fine. I go to LAN and can see my local.host server but cant join it. It says: Connection lost. I see me connecting and disconnecting right away in the server console. I do change BE = 1 or 0 also the verifySignatures = 1 or 0 but nothing change. Do you please have any solution?
With the ZoS 0.61.138957 version i play o a server but i want to play on my machine.
Best regards.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello people i run the DayZ ZoS 0.61.138957 version and i use your server files that works just fine. I go to LAN and can see my local.host server but cant join it. It says: Connection lost. I see me connecting and disconnecting right away in the server console. I do change BE = 1 or 0 also the verifySignatures = 1 or 0 but nothing change. Do you please have any solution?
With the ZoS 0.61.138957 version i play o a server but i want to play on my machine.
Best regards.

In serverbrowser use ur ip than search

Back