Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

DayZ Standalone v 0.61.138602 Server Files

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
u can have make example for me plz i not understand thank

he say what you need open:
Безымянный - DayZ Standalone v 0.61.138602 Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums
and change this to "1"

Безымянный1 - DayZ Standalone v 0.61.138602 Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

next open:
Безымянный - DayZ Standalone v 0.61.138602 Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums
and make him identify information:
Безымянный2 - DayZ Standalone v 0.61.138602 Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums
This password you need use in rcon connections and dart
In rcon connections you too use ip server and port server.
If you use rcon connection on other computer (not where server) you need open port server in your firewalls

sasharat, you need found strings type:
_v = _agent createInInventory "Consumable_Roadflare";
and add some need string with change
Consumable_Roadflare
on your classname thing

And double this for respawn action too

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
1. I try to fix all that you say, but I can not use it. not work me forword port late 2302 join game in public work .

not join DaRT not work me use this allow windows firewall TCP or UDP not work late server 0.61 me edit form work to Battleye or BEC
now me not understan Problems . or My PC Crash ? u can test it show for me plase...

2. mpmissions\dayz_Auto.ChernarusPlus\from0.61\costom_code\custom_fnc\ dbLoad_Player.sqf

someone respawn new
character somebody no item we edit add ?.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@123new me can play 2 day test my server is crash form

Storage_1 in reset

I have run a use new db "mpmissions\dayz_Auto.ChernarusPlus\db" that is not yours, it will cause a problem or not that can not. My car has dropped from 100.kb to just 1.kb. or And other files type.bin. not loot noone item spawn How can I fix it?

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
1. I try to fix all that you say, but I can not use it. not work me forword port late 2302 join game in public work .

not join DaRT not work me use this allow windows firewall TCP or UDP not work late server 0.61 me edit form work to Battleye or BEC
now me not understan Problems . or My PC Crash ? u can test it show for me plase...

2. mpmissions\dayz_Auto.ChernarusPlus\from0.61\costom_code\custom_fnc\ dbLoad_Player.sqf

someone respawn new
character somebody no item we edit add ?.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@123new me can play 2 day test my server is crash form

Storage_1 in reset

I have run a use new db "mpmissions\dayz_Auto.ChernarusPlus\db" that is not yours, it will cause a problem or not that can not. My car has dropped from 100.kb to just 1.kb. or And other files type.bin. not loot noone item spawn How can I fix it?
on first - problem with balleye and server in your hosting or network, without open server port you don't can play on own server and request friends on him. How this do you can search in google.
On respawn items - changed strings add an _respawnplayer too.
Another db directory is can crach server and call another problems. If you use another directory - you have problem. Fix this is easy - use only 123new files in clear server and client directory and all be work.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
LOL you guys still trying to get 0.61 working? good progress so far pffttt

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
on first - problem with balleye and server in your hosting or network, without open server port you don't can play on own server and request friends on him. How this do you can search in google.
On respawn items - changed strings add an _respawnplayer too.
Another db directory is can crach server and call another problems. If you use another directory - you have problem. Fix this is easy - use only 123new files in clear server and client directory and all be work.

battleye open server port , yes me open port not work , u can how to fix or not me not understand how to ...!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
battleye open server port , yes me open port not work , u can how to fix or not me not understand how to ...!
port server is opened? server is searched successful in serverbrowser? connect to him from successful?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
port server is opened? server is searched successful in serverbrowser? connect to him from successful?

no mate . you mean forword port or not ? me forword play whit player join server mate or open port to windows firewall ?

me not understand .....

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
no mate . you mean forword port or not ? me forword play whit player join server mate or open port to windows firewall ?

me not understand .....

i don't understand you
How are you language? You use goole transleate?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i don't understand you
How are you language? You use goole transleate?

yes srroy it talk so bad goole transleate
I want to see the number of players in the server. I've been using BEC or DaRT for about 3-4 months ago. Works great now This is a problem that I do not understand what caused it.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have a problem with driving a car park server rest. I can not move.Sometimes I die while driving. I have to live alone. Do you understand me?thank you

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I want to see the number of players in the server. I've been using BEC or DaRT for about 3-4 months ago. Works great now This is a problem that I do not understand what caused it.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have a problem with driving a car park server rest. I can not move.Sometimes I die while driving. I have to live alone. Do you understand me?thank you

send me in personal messages your id and password on teamviewer and i am check your problem with battleye

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
as far as I know, the number of players in dayz 0.60 and 0.61 is impossible to learn through play. Using battleye is possible, but only using third-party software.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
as far as I know, the number of players in dayz 0.60 and 0.61 is impossible to learn through play. Using battleye is possible, but only using third-party software.

iknow me want to use battleye for fix in a make launcher show player online mate.

Back