Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

DayZ Standalone v 0.61.138602 Server Files

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Good work man! You work fast! Thanks!

don't close server 5 minutes and this is server generate

Left it on for quite a while and the files still didn't generate above 1kb, mind sending me your storage folder?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Battleye 0 works thanks!

Fix black screen))) test version

Conection lost..

i haven't tried test version not working? let me know if it did
i haven't tried test version not working? let me know if it did

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
test server works but you spawn with loot i thought you are spawning in coast and poop cuz i wanted to build a base in the server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i have a fully one working post link soon thank all from the community it is there work not mine

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
No respawn either, however it's our job to fix things, loot is an issue that is part of the database, the files aren't being recognized.
wait for my link bro mine has loot and so on post in 2 mins

this is not my work thanks to all who helped, https://mega.nz/#!wuJkWTQD!2IS_CH_kVPL3s_fL9-tMO2-5zRi3ZDpqzJPPIHrdOac

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
wait for my link bro mine has loot and so on post in 2 mins

this is not my work thanks to all who helped, https://mega.nz/#!wuJkWTQD!2IS_CH_kVPL3s_fL9-tMO2-5zRi3ZDpqzJPPIHrdOac

Taking a look now! Thanks for your contribution!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
you are very welcome

i had loot restarted now no loot hmmm

Our server files are quite alike,

8:43:16 !!! Failed to read [Storage] data file "storage_4201\dayz_Auto.ChernarusPlus\000\building.bin". 8:43:16 File cannot be opened...

I have this upon mine being opened, it seems more like an issue with the XML files themselves and how they are being executed.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

8:43:16 !!! Failed to read [Storage] data file "storage_4201\dayz_Auto.ChernarusPlus\000\building.bin". 8:43:16 File cannot be opened...

I have this upon mine being opened, it seems more like an issue with the XML files themselves and how they are being executed.

yes i agree i had loot then none, not sure how to fix this maybe someone eles will have better luck we have a server going just need the ofling db sorted to spawn loot i guess

i just looked there is no building xml in the 420 storage bin

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
yes i agree i had loot then none, not sure how to fix this maybe someone eles will have better luck we have a server going just need the ofling db sorted to spawn loot i guess

i just looked there is no building xml in the 420 storage bin

Perhaps it's a missing file?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i have tried your server but no change to my server
no loot
no save
(but full geared)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
in dbLoad_Player.sqf need to replace onClientRespawn _clientRespawn; by onClientRespawn _clientNew;

Back