Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

DayZ Standalone v 0.61.138602 Player save

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
only problem now is when player die and respawm server crash .loot spawm ok player save ok

i test, respawn player is work, i don't change anything
but loot don't respawn if delete storage folder:
19:01:56 Saved [Storage] data file [0] items.
19:01:56 Saved [Houses] data file 40 items.
19:01:57 Saved [Houses] data file 40 items.
19:02:07 Saved [Storage] data file [0] items.
19:02:07 Saved [Houses] data file 40 items.
19:02:07 Saved [Houses] data file 40 items.

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Here is my Bat file.
Includes bat and server_start.exe (converted bat !Start_server_parameters.ini)

restarting every 4 hours.
Put original storage_7 in folder called storage.
When restarter removes dynamic.* files, script will copy from scratch original loot files. So we got primitive respawn.

Everyone dont usw this it virut

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Everyone dont usw this it virut

Lol.
Start_sever.exe is bat to exe converted filei.
Try this by yourself.
Download from here:

Then convert to EXE from .cmd.
And after upload to virustotal.com
You will be surprised.
Just use your !start_server.cmd instead of exe.
I dont need ur datas.)
I dont know why virustotal doing this

Outsided antiviruses only including freaking kaspersky))))
Sad. I got restarter with dose functions. But from now i will not share.

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
after adding "dbInitEconomy ["http://127.0.0.1:8080/"]"

Stoped on this...

MikeJones - DayZ Standalone v 0.61.138602 Player save - RaGEZONE Forums

try use without hive

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
uploading

After starting server, i got this

try use without hive

With ofline db, all working good.

try use without hive

and with clear dbiniteconomy i get this

23:24:37 SE1 uses modified data file
23:24:37 Player SE1 connecting.
23:24:38 Player SE1 connected (id=76561200128568970).
23:24:38 Player SE1 disconnected.

No mod's installed, using clear version.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
and with clear dbiniteconomy i get this

23:24:37 SE1 uses modified data file
23:24:37 Player SE1 connecting.
23:24:38 Player SE1 connected (id=76561200128568970).
23:24:38 Player SE1 disconnected.

No mod's installed, using clear version.
search errors in server

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Ok and after searching answers to question about why save system is so buggy, i'll founded answers from my best friend who said me and community:
So comrades, looking at your discussions and whole scientific research on the topic "why loot disappears", i almost hanged myself.
Beacause in fact, does it never occur to anyone that it is necessary to generate the TREE OF OBJECTS, and not one long array??
The "JSONSave" and "JSONLoad" functions in the 0.45 source are an excellent example. See and study the method used in 0.45 by using JSON save system than you can sound the concept of the save system. Since i retired, i will not do this, but i repeat: when you get bored with senseless discussions, study inventory.cpp and you'll see it.

PS. You can hate me how you want, it will not give you anything, but you can try to implement normal working save system, the choice is yours. [BadAss]

And no stupid questions, please.

So i think Benwood can do good working save system too, if he connect to this.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Ok and after searching answers to question about why save system is so buggy, i'll founded answers from my best friend who said me and community:
So comrades, looking at your discussions and whole scientific research on the topic "why loot disappears", i almost hanged myself.
Beacause in fact, does it never occur to anyone that it is necessary to generate the TREE OF OBJECTS, and not one long array??
The "JSONSave" and "JSONLoad" functions in the 0.45 source are an excellent example. See and study the method used in 0.45 by using JSON save system than you can sound the concept of the save system. Since i retired, i will not do this, but i repeat: when you get bored with senseless discussions, study inventory.cpp and you'll see it.

PS. You can hate me how you want, it will not give you anything, but you can try to implement normal working save system, the choice is yours. [BadAss]

And no stupid questions, please.

So i think Benwood can do good working save system too, if he connect to this.

it will work only if server game support this type. If him don' support this, json don't be work with this.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
it will work only if server game support this type. If him don' support this, json don't be work with this.

Hmm, how you think? If he don't know, he want to say about this or not?
BadAss said: "The idea is obvious and I have 10 minutes to build on sqf, all worked wery good) I was just not bothering, it was important for me to make sure that if based on what is in the source code, you can achieve an excellent system"

Originally on russian:
идея очевидная и я минут за 10 основу на sqf накидал, все пахало) я прост заморачиваться не стал, мне главное было удостовериться что если основываться на том, что в сурсе, можно добиться отличной системы.

On question about as i understand, you want to say that in 0.60-61 there are already functions?
BadAss said: There are, but they are used differently. Solve is in the construction of the object tree.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hmm, how you think? If he don't know, he want to say about this or not?
BadAss said: "The idea is obvious and I have 10 minutes to build on sqf, all worked wery good) I was just not bothering, it was important for me to make sure that if based on what is in the source code, you can achieve an excellent system"

Originally on russian:
идея очевидная и я минут за 10 основу на sqf накидал, все пахало) я прост заморачиваться не стал, мне главное было удостовериться что если основываться на том, что в сурсе, можно добиться отличной системы.

On question about as i understand, you want to say that in 0.60-61 there are already functions?
BadAss said: There are, but they are used differently. Solve is in the construction of the object tree.

if it is has been work, it is nice. I don't know how start json in server 0.60|0.61 and doing him write|read info about player. If it iw work and exist way, it is realy good idea.
And for this need know, how in game right adapting sorting game and data player.
I thisk, good idea is start bohemia saves dboffline in bin file and try edit undo write and after read in this.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I downloaded "dayzsa.rar" and I extracted, so I run "DayZServerP_x64" but some error occurs and it stops working without connecting the server ...What do I need to do?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
And what about good working save system? Anybody solved this problem or not?
What about respawn button? How i think we can replace map and objects (Take them from 0.62) but i don't know can we spawn loot in new building's.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi, can anyone help? I downloaded the server Dayz 0.61 I saw the tutorial of the guy he teaches, I would like to know how to connect the server, do I need to change the IP somewhere? so I saw in the tutorial I open the Dayz Console and these names appear right?

when I try to open the game by DayZServer_x64 it stops working,

by the tutorial when I try to open DayZServerPatched_x64 from this error. can any one help me please i will be very grateful i am 3 weeks trying to create a server ....

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hi, can anyone help? I downloaded the server Dayz 0.61 I saw the tutorial of the guy he teaches, I would like to know how to connect the server, do I need to change the IP somewhere? so I saw in the tutorial I open the Dayz Console and these names appear right?

when I try to open the game by DayZServer_x64 it stops working,

by the tutorial when I try to open DayZServerPatched_x64 from this error. can any one help me please i will be very grateful i am 3 weeks trying to create a server ....
check correct your server files

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
[QUOTE = 123new; 8821642] verifique corrigir os arquivos do servidor [/ QUOTE]
my skype JhonnyZxGamer

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
[QUOTE = 123new; 8821642] verifique corrigir os arquivos do servidor [/ QUOTE]
my skype JhonnyZxGamer
i add you, but i not can say in microphone because i bad say in english and other language, besides russian. Check your private messages.

Back