Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

DayZ Standalone v 0.61.138602 Player save

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
try use original saves and this method:

after adding "dbInitEconomy ["http://127.0.0.1:8080/"]"

Stoped on this...

MikeJones - DayZ Standalone v 0.61.138602 Player save - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
well as i said my cars kill me so if someone has files that it doesn't please share i need a little help.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Or your general server files, doesn't add up how a true/false value can equal an IP without an SQL db for it to even redirect the IP's data to.

I'm using patched exe's, clear client files all works with "dbInitEconomy [true];" but when i using a server with saves [NODE.JS] when i'm connecting i getting an error about different data in console.

well as i said my cars kill me so if someone has files that it doesn't please share i need a little help.

When i found a car, i ask you killing me that car or not.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm using patched exe's, clear client files all works with "dbInitEconomy [true];" but when i using a server with saves [NODE.JS] when i'm connecting i getting an error about different data in console.

When i found a car, i ask you killing me that car or not.
sorry i dont understand you well i have had these files from the start so was asking people like me if that had that issue mate

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
sorry i dont understand you well i have had these files from the start so was asking people like me if that had that issue mate

I'm want to say: started playing 2 hours ago, when i find a car and take a ride, i can ask you about your problem with car)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I thought it will be an easy solution, so will go with the hard way.

Edit: Ok, I found a temp solution, it's in the script event_OpenCan, and replaced with an earlier .59 one version and seem to work.
I think it has to do with the newest introduced variable: food temperature, and i think its not defined somewhere at item creation, dunno. As i'm not very good at reading scripts i let this solution for now. Maybe someone else can find the problem.

I attached the script that goes to mpmissions/dayz_Auto.ChernarusPlus/scripts/events

View attachment event_openCan.7z

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
//_newItem = _player replaceItemWithNew [_item, _openedItem];

_newItem = _item replaceItemWithNew _openedItem;

replace ;) scripts/events /event_opencan

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
only problem now is when player die and respawm server crash .loot spawm ok player save ok

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
uploading

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7JbU-9kBFGRLUc5ajRzTFZnVkE/view?usp=sharing

Back