Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

dayz standalone 0.61 client+server (constant)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
it works. Thank you very much.

Changed file "addons/modules_dayz.pbo" with file in "addons/new folder/modules_day.pbo" and it works. I don't know the diference between the 2 files?

ohh okay yes iforget thes one so have fun with your server

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
what is your problem with db
???????

me is Want to modify offlinedb to use a
This is work or not. Because I try to put it. Make no drop item or spawn

Can you make it work? thank u sir adam

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok server runs great thanks for support!

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Server is ok, but i need to delete storage every time i restart server and i lost my saves (vehicles and so on). If i do not delete storage, server freezes. Am i doing anything wrong?

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Server is ok, but i need to delete storage every time i restart server and i lost my saves (vehicles and so on). If i do not delete storage, server freezes. Am i doing anything wrong?
you dont loos nothing just delet storag every time you start server i have test it but for you to be suur make coppy for your storag and delet it

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
How to change the time interval between Day-night every 1 hour Plase....

me edit server.cfg not working

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

use thes server.cfg

/*********** SERVER **************/

hostName = "<< testing >>"; // NAME
password = ""; // PASSWORD ACESS
passwordAdmin = ""; // PASSWORD SERVER
maxPlayers = 60; // MAX PLAYERS
timeStampFormat = "Short";

//
motd[] =
{
"","",
" ",
"",
""
};
motdInterval = 15;

/*** VOTES*/
voteMissionPlayers = 1; // Tells the server how many people must connect so that it displays the mission selection screen.
voteThreshold = 0.33; // 33% or more players need to vote for something, for example an admin or a new map, to become effective

/*** RULES ***/
requiredBuild = 138602;
allowedBuild = 138602;
verifySignatures = 0; // Enables or disables the signature verification for addons. Default = 0. Weak protection = 1. Full protection = 2.
kickDuplicate = 1;
equalModRequired = 0; // Outdated. If set to 1, player has to use exactly the same -mod= startup parameter as the server.
allowedFilePatching = 1; // Allow or prevent client using -filePatching to join the server. 0, is disallow, 1 is allow HC, 2 is allow all clients (since Arma 3 1.49+)

/*** GAME ***/
BattlEye = 0; // Enables or disables the BattlEye anti-cheat engine.
disableVoN = 0;
vonCodec = 1; // If set to 1 then it uses IETF standard OPUS codec, if to 0 then it uses SPEEX codec (since Arma 3 update 1.58+)
vonCodecQuality = 7; // since 1.62.95417 supports range 1-20 //since 1.63.x will supports range 1-30 //8kHz is 0-10, 16kHz is 11-20, 32kHz(48kHz) is 21-30
disconnectTimeout = 5;

allowedLoadFileExtensions[] = {"hpp","sqs","sqf","fsm","cpp","paa","txt","xml","inc","ext","sqm","ods","fxy","lip","csv","kb","bik","bikb","html","htm","biedi"}; //only allow files with those extensions to be loaded via loadFile command (since Arma 3 build 1.19.124216)
allowedPreprocessFileExtensions[] = {"hpp","sqs","sqf","fsm","cpp","paa","txt","xml","inc","ext","sqm","ods","fxy","lip","csv","kb","bik","bikb","html","htm","biedi"}; //only allow files with those extensions to be loaded via preprocessFile/preprocessFileLineNumber commands (since Arma 3 build 1.19.124323)
allowedHTMLLoadExtensions[] = {"htm","html","xml","txt"}; //only allow files with those extensions to be loaded via HTMLLoad command (since Arma 3 build 1.27.126715)
//allowedHTMLLoadURIs = {}; // Leave commented to let missions/campaigns/addons decide what URIs are supported. Uncomment to define server-level restrictions for URIs

/*** TIME AND PERSISTENT ***/
persistent = 1; // Enables or disables the persistent mission.
//serverTime = "2015/4/2/18/00"; // "YY/MM/DD/HH/MM" or "SystemTime"
serverTimeAcceleration = 24; // Time Acceleration. Value range is from 1 to 24
serverTimePersistent = 1; // Persistent Time.
lootHistory = 1; //
lootRespawnTimer = 3;
lootCleanupTimer = 50; // may obsolete

/**** MODE ***/
disableCrosshair = 0; // crosshair ¬¬
disable3rdPerson = 0; // 3rd pessoa ¬¬'
steamPort = 2303;
steamQueryPort = 27017;
showPlayerStatus = 1; // status
loginQueueConcurrentPlayers = 0;
loginQueueMaxPlayers = 10;
storageAutoFix = 1;
disablePublisherBanKick = 1;
updateStrategyVersion = 1;
guaranteedUpdates = 1;
enviromentType = stable;
instanceId = 7;
shardId = "000000";
shardInitRetryCount = 1;
shardSyncTimer = 900;
unlockValue = 1;
StoreHouseStateDisabled = True;

/*** ISSUES ***/
//onUserConnected = "O jogador conectou";
//onUserDisconnected = "O jogador desconectou";
//regularCheck = "{}"; // Server checks files from time to time by hashing them and comparing the hash to the hash values of the clients. //deprecated

/*** VERIFICATION ***/
doubleIdDetected = "kick (_this select 0)";
onUnsignedData = "kick (_this select 0)"; // unsigned data detected
onHackedData = "kick (_this select 0)"; // tampering of the signature detected
onDifferentData = "kick (_this select 0)"; // data with a valid signature, but different version than the one present on server detected

/*** MISSION ***/
class Missions
{
class DayZ
{
template = "dayz_Auto.ChernarusPlus";
difficulty = "regular"; // difficulty: recruit, regular, veteran or mercenary
};
};

missionWhitelist[] = {}; //an empty whitelist means there is no restriction on what missions' available

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

In server.cfg change line "serverTimeAcceleration=24".

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
me make vehicles work for me spawn all the map

Position spawn is 46 number

copy to paste in "storage_you\dayz_Auto.ChernarusPlus\000"

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I delete storage,copy addon,start hive,and then start server,all the step i followed,but after a while,pop up dayz already stop working,and in the hive windows,it shows "Got unhandled POST: /init/init/?shard=000000",someone can help me,very appreciate

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I delete storage,copy addon,start hive,and then start server,all the step i followed,but after a while,pop up dayz already stop working,and in the hive windows,it shows "Got unhandled POST: /init/init/?shard=000000",someone can help me,very appreciate

start server without hive but when you start server dont forget to delete the storag folder

I get this but in an infinite loop.

do you hve my client addons or you are making changes and asking for help cause if you use the same cliet and server thene you are good to go but if you make your own changes then i can
do nothing for y

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
start server without hive,server success loaded,but when in game main menu pop up the text message shows "Session lost",and click play then infinite goes to main menu, couldn't go into the game scene,click play again and again,infinite goes to main menu,always show “Session lost",i do the step i delete storage before start the server,anyone can help me?Thanks very much

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yes coppy server files to client folder

MY FILES AND SERVER WORK PERFECT I HAVE TEST IT TODAY

Is work normal respawn loot, respawn button player, respawn vehicle and helicrashes?

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
try again and again,same errors always,any one can help me,how to solve "Session lost" and Infinite loop in main menu

Back