Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

dayz standalone 0.61 client+server (constant)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok I got it working thank you. But I have some questions. Are there zombies? How do I change my character? Is there Helicopter Crash Sites that randomly spawn?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Ok I got it working thank you. But I have some questions. Are there zombies? How do I change my character? Is there Helicopter Crash Sites that randomly spawn?

just play and you will see

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
@adam47

You can solve the freezing problem while driving, then return to the game.Can not move or walk sometimes driving, i'm dead

do how to fix is. ?

help please....

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
freezing in car it iz problem patch 0.61 version game, it is exists in ver 0.61 steam and exist this in nosteam version

What is need add in mpmission string:
dbInitEconomy ["http://localhost:8080/"];
undo string
dbInitEconomy [true];
and start hive undo start server if server has been crashed when server use this function:
dbInitEconomy ["http://localhost:8080/"];
try contact to hive and read database init
and server has been crash?

i think need comment first quoted string in mpmission and not use hive and server will be work. But in this information this will be my files from topic

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
“how you start game and server? discriabe” just start server bat file and dayz..constant.cmd

it is not correct start server.
in server you don't use emulator smartsteamemu, in client game you use emulator smartsteamesu
You need use and in server and in client emulator smartsteamemu.

paste this files in server and game folder and use this bat files for start server and game

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
adam, me send PM too u

ok--------------------------------------------------------------------

how to include flocks of wolves on the server ....Well, or how to change the number of flocks and the number of wolves in the pack ... with the addon worlds_chernarusplus_ai.pboUnpack it beforehand pbo_manager'om And so go to our unpacked folder worlds_chernarusplus_ai / spawnerThere is a file config.bin, we disassemble it After the parsing, you should get a file called config.cppopen it with a notepad and look for this class class HerdWolf In this class there is a parameter herdsCount = "the number can be different and even 0 can be"This parameter is responsible for the total number of flocks on the map .... Further in this class there are subclasses AgentTypeMale and AgentTypeFemale AgentTypeMale has the parameters countMin and countMax, these parameters are responsible for the number of white (leaders) wolves in one flock AgentTypeFemale has the same parameters as AgentTypeMale but they answer for the total number of gray wolves in packs ... change these options at your discretion, save the file (make sure that there is no config.bin file in the folder and there is only one config.cpp file)pack the folder worlds_chernarusplus_ai back to PBO and run the server, test ....

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
In this thread, I will tell you a little about the information leaked to the network about how to correct spawn of wolves on the server DayZ 0.61.

You will need:

1. Pbo Manager

2. UnRap

3. The server part of the game (with the exclusion from checking the signatures on the exe file, in my file x this is already present)

4. Your text editor (Better Notepad ++ ), or your own software for editing cpp files.

Instruction:

1. Go to the server folder, then in Addons and unpack the file worlds_chernarusplus_ai.pbo via Pbo Manager

2. We go to the folder:

your server \ Addons \ worlds_chernarusplus_ai \ spawner
and drag the file named config.bin to the UnRap program . We get a new file called config.cpp

3. Open the file config.cpp via NotePad ++ or any of its editor.

4. Find the string HerdWolf
5. Rule parameters:

herdsCount - This parameter is responsible for the total number of wolf groups on the map. It must be corrected by a number other than 0.

Further in this class there are subclasses AgentTypeMale and AgentTypeFemale .

AgentTypeMale has the parameters countMin and countMax , these parameters are responsible for the number of white wolves (leaders) in one group

AgentTypeMale is similar to the upper class, but only for gray wolves

We change the parameters countMin and countMax in these groups at our discretion. This is respectively the minimum and the maximum number of wolves in one group.

6. Remove the config.bin and make sure that in the open you have a folder config.cpp lies

7. Pack the worlds_chernarusplus_ai.pbo again through the Pbo Manager ( do not forget to make copies of the modified files just in case before packing )

8. Run the server, try.Also, do not forget that the configuration of spawning wolves depends on 2 types.xml files and event.xml in the db folder in your mpmission on the types of wolves in the game
you can edit them
1. First of all, open our server mission folder in MpMissions ,go to the db folderand open the file namedtypes.xml with anotepad(I advise you to open Notepad ++).

2. Let's analyze the example of one of the blocks (the principle is one for all blocks and the same).

Let's choose, for example, this block. Here's what we have here:

<type name = "P1" > <! --- Where 'P1' is indicated is a cool thing. Those. the server's internal server code that the server recognizes is exactly this particular thing. A list of such classes can be found on the Internet manually .--> <nominal> 20 </ nominal> <! --- The number 20 is the most probable amount of this thing that will be available on the server on the server as a whole, if there is a shortage of things on the server, or vice versa, if the thing on the server already has so many or more. The number 20 is not a specific quantity, but only the most probable value that the server will choose itself. A concrete value can not be assigned .--> <lifetime>

<! - The number 8500 is the life time of the thing on the server from the moment of its spawn to the moment of its removal (and the subsequent it is oversleep if the server decides that it is necessary). The number, as I understand it, is indicated in seconds. In the event that someone has interacted with the thing of this one, the seconds counter before it is deleted and rescheduled is discarded, and the countdown of this time begins .---> <restock> 500 </ restock> <! - Unknown to me parameter --- > <min> 10 </ min>

<! --- Number 10 is the minimum allowed amount of this item that will be present on the server as a whole. It operates according to the principle with the nominal parameter above. The number 10 is not a specific quantity, but only the most probable value that the server chooses itself. In other words, the minimum range limit. A concrete value can not be assigned .--> <max> 100 </ max>
<! --- Number 100 is the maximum allowed number of this item, which will be on the server as a whole. It operates according to the principle with the nominal parameter above. The number 100 is not a specific quantity, but only the most probable value that the server chooses itself. In other words, the maximum range limit. You can not assign a specific value. The server itself generates the amount of this item in the loot of this thing on the server as a whole at the first server start, and this number saves .--> <quantmin> -1 </ quantmin> <! - Unknown parameter ---> < quantmax> -1 </ quantmax> <! - Unknown parameter unknown to me ---> <cost> 100 </ cost> <! - Unknown to me parameter --->

</ flags> <! - Unknown parameter ---> </ type>

Perhaps there are some other options for writing to this file.

In the classrooms in this file are entered not only things, but also the classics of helikrashes, animals, zombies and other things (even the transport is there). Roughly speaking, this is the table of everything that will spawn on the server at all.

3. Now open the file events.xml the same way.
4. We will analyze on an example of such here a block in this file. Indicators that are in types.xml and there are duplicated here, I will not copy them. (which workers do not know, we indicate them both there and there)

<event name = "VehicleTransitBus" > <! --- Everything is the same in the usual way, but not the object, as I understand, but the category of objects. From where he did not study the title. -> <waves> 3 </ waves> <! --- Unknown parameter to me -> <nominal> 5 </ nominal> <! --- See comments in types above -> <min> 3 </ min> <! --- See comments in types above -> <max> 5 </ max> <! --- See the comments in the types above -> <lifetime> 25000 </ lifetime> <! - - See the comments in the types above ->

<! --- See the comments in the types above -> <saferadius> 1000 </ saferadius> <! --- The radius of the spawn of the loot is about the volume, relevant to helikrashes. -> <distanceradius> 2000 </ distanceradius> <! --- Radius, in which, as I understand, objects of this type will not appear next -> <cleanupradius> 0 </ cleanupradius> <! --- Radius in meters, at a distance which will disappear zombies and loot, departing from the object arbitrarily. -> <deletedamaged> 1 </ deletedamaged> <! --- Actual for machines, I think, from the name it is clear what it is. -> <flags> 262400 </ flags> <!

<! --- Simple category -> <child flags = "0" lootmax = "3" lootmin = "0" max = "5" min = "5" type = "TransitBus" /> <! --- Strange object that belongs to this type of event server, in the minimum-maximum loot parameters of the object or in the object, and the number of objects on the same type of Serre. -> </ children> </ event>

5. Now let's analyze server.xml and globals.xml

In the first file, the configuration of working with the official server database, such as the time of data synchronization between the game client and the server, the life time of the corpses after death, and the queuetime parameter , which does not work (this is the wait waiting time before the spawn, disabled because of the technical possibility, to the server at all).

In the second file, respectively, we have the parameters of the zombie spawn, the distance for the dynamic spawn of zombies on the player, and some other settings, the meaning of which I still do not understand.

After editing all these settings, do not forget that if you have a storage folder and there are the same database bin files in the server's storage folder, then your settings will not be applied when the server is started, since they are then read from your storage -directories. Therefore, if you want to apply these settings, you will either need to delete the entire storage directory, or specifically these files!

But remember, if you delete files, make copies of the database before deleting, because the files in the storage folder are interrelated, and there is always the risk of deleting one file, calling a wipe or resuming one of the elements on the server (this is noticeable when the server starts in its console in the loading of files with multiple serious damaged).

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
In this thread, I will tell you a little about the information leaked to the network about how to correct spawn of wolves on the server DayZ 0.61.

You will need:

1. Pbo Manager

2. UnRap

3. The server part of the game (with the exclusion from checking the signatures on the exe file, in my file x this is already present)

4. Your text editor (Better Notepad ++ ), or your own software for editing cpp files.

Instruction:

1. Go to the server folder, then in Addons and unpack the file worlds_chernarusplus_ai.pbo via Pbo Manager

2. We go to the folder:

your server \ Addons \ worlds_chernarusplus_ai \ spawner
and drag the file named config.bin to the UnRap program . We get a new file called config.cpp

3. Open the file config.cpp via NotePad ++ or any of its editor.

4. Find the string HerdWolf
5. Rule parameters:

herdsCount - This parameter is responsible for the total number of wolf groups on the map. It must be corrected by a number other than 0.

Further in this class there are subclasses AgentTypeMale and AgentTypeFemale .

AgentTypeMale has the parameters countMin and countMax , these parameters are responsible for the number of white wolves (leaders) in one group

AgentTypeMale is similar to the upper class, but only for gray wolves

We change the parameters countMin and countMax in these groups at our discretion. This is respectively the minimum and the maximum number of wolves in one group.

6. Remove the config.bin and make sure that in the open you have a folder config.cpp lies

7. Pack the worlds_chernarusplus_ai.pbo again through the Pbo Manager ( do not forget to make copies of the modified files just in case before packing )

8. Run the server, try.Also, do not forget that the configuration of spawning wolves depends on 2 types.xml files and event.xml in the db folder in your mpmission on the types of wolves in the game
you can edit them
1. First of all, open our server mission folder in MpMissions ,go to the db folderand open the file namedtypes.xml with anotepad(I advise you to open Notepad ++).

2. Let's analyze the example of one of the blocks (the principle is one for all blocks and the same).

Let's choose, for example, this block. Here's what we have here:

<type name = "P1" > <! --- Where 'P1' is indicated is a cool thing. Those. the server's internal server code that the server recognizes is exactly this particular thing. A list of such classes can be found on the Internet manually .--> <nominal> 20 </ nominal> <! --- The number 20 is the most probable amount of this thing that will be available on the server on the server as a whole, if there is a shortage of things on the server, or vice versa, if the thing on the server already has so many or more. The number 20 is not a specific quantity, but only the most probable value that the server will choose itself. A concrete value can not be assigned .--> <lifetime>

<! - The number 8500 is the life time of the thing on the server from the moment of its spawn to the moment of its removal (and the subsequent it is oversleep if the server decides that it is necessary). The number, as I understand it, is indicated in seconds. In the event that someone has interacted with the thing of this one, the seconds counter before it is deleted and rescheduled is discarded, and the countdown of this time begins .---> <restock> 500 </ restock> <! - Unknown to me parameter --- > <min> 10 </ min>

<! --- Number 10 is the minimum allowed amount of this item that will be present on the server as a whole. It operates according to the principle with the nominal parameter above. The number 10 is not a specific quantity, but only the most probable value that the server chooses itself. In other words, the minimum range limit. A concrete value can not be assigned .--> <max> 100 </ max>
<! --- Number 100 is the maximum allowed number of this item, which will be on the server as a whole. It operates according to the principle with the nominal parameter above. The number 100 is not a specific quantity, but only the most probable value that the server chooses itself. In other words, the maximum range limit. You can not assign a specific value. The server itself generates the amount of this item in the loot of this thing on the server as a whole at the first server start, and this number saves .--> <quantmin> -1 </ quantmin> <! - Unknown parameter ---> < quantmax> -1 </ quantmax> <! - Unknown parameter unknown to me ---> <cost> 100 </ cost> <! - Unknown to me parameter --->

</ flags> <! - Unknown parameter ---> </ type>

Perhaps there are some other options for writing to this file.

In the classrooms in this file are entered not only things, but also the classics of helikrashes, animals, zombies and other things (even the transport is there). Roughly speaking, this is the table of everything that will spawn on the server at all.

3. Now open the file events.xml the same way.
4. We will analyze on an example of such here a block in this file. Indicators that are in types.xml and there are duplicated here, I will not copy them. (which workers do not know, we indicate them both there and there)

<event name = "VehicleTransitBus" > <! --- Everything is the same in the usual way, but not the object, as I understand, but the category of objects. From where he did not study the title. -> <waves> 3 </ waves> <! --- Unknown parameter to me -> <nominal> 5 </ nominal> <! --- See comments in types above -> <min> 3 </ min> <! --- See comments in types above -> <max> 5 </ max> <! --- See the comments in the types above -> <lifetime> 25000 </ lifetime> <! - - See the comments in the types above ->

<! --- See the comments in the types above -> <saferadius> 1000 </ saferadius> <! --- The radius of the spawn of the loot is about the volume, relevant to helikrashes. -> <distanceradius> 2000 </ distanceradius> <! --- Radius, in which, as I understand, objects of this type will not appear next -> <cleanupradius> 0 </ cleanupradius> <! --- Radius in meters, at a distance which will disappear zombies and loot, departing from the object arbitrarily. -> <deletedamaged> 1 </ deletedamaged> <! --- Actual for machines, I think, from the name it is clear what it is. -> <flags> 262400 </ flags> <!

<! --- Simple category -> <child flags = "0" lootmax = "3" lootmin = "0" max = "5" min = "5" type = "TransitBus" /> <! --- Strange object that belongs to this type of event server, in the minimum-maximum loot parameters of the object or in the object, and the number of objects on the same type of Serre. -> </ children> </ event>

5. Now let's analyze server.xml and globals.xml

In the first file, the configuration of working with the official server database, such as the time of data synchronization between the game client and the server, the life time of the corpses after death, and the queuetime parameter , which does not work (this is the wait waiting time before the spawn, disabled because of the technical possibility, to the server at all).

In the second file, respectively, we have the parameters of the zombie spawn, the distance for the dynamic spawn of zombies on the player, and some other settings, the meaning of which I still do not understand.

After editing all these settings, do not forget that if you have a storage folder and there are the same database bin files in the server's storage folder, then your settings will not be applied when the server is started, since they are then read from your storage -directories. Therefore, if you want to apply these settings, you will either need to delete the entire storage directory, or specifically these files!

But remember, if you delete files, make copies of the database before deleting, because the files in the storage folder are interrelated, and there is always the risk of deleting one file, calling a wipe or resuming one of the elements on the server (this is noticeable when the server starts in its console in the loading of files with multiple serious damaged).

Really? Lol :D It is your information from post in this topic
http://forum.ragezone.com/f866/dayz-standalone-0-61-client-1141360-post8842573/#post8842573
and your server files is bugged copy server files from 123new from other forum and him the signature under the posts:D
nice, very nice

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Oooo, dear, if you think that to take someone else's from another forum and spread it over your is the norm, you are wrong. And especially under the condition that the files that you have posted in this thread was I have already posted on the same forum! If you can't read the signature I'm really sorry for you, because a doctor go here is you need!

Back