Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

dayz standalone 0.61 client+server (constant)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Wow man i see that a group is angry for what ????? I dont know so i dont have time for thes bro so have a nice day and be happy

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Don't know link authir topic and sourcecode dart progmas github where you pick up this files? bro you very crazy

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Don't know link authir topic and sourcecode dart progmas github where you pick up this files? bro you very crazy

use tor browser and get intro the deep web site there you have everything but bro dont trust no one there and for the files its not mijn i take it from deep site thats it and if you see my files i have never say that thes its mijn i olways let the signateures name

google transtation =
используйте браузер (тор) и перейдите на глубокий веб-сайт, там у вас есть все. брат, не доверяйте никому, а для файлов это не mijn. Я беру это с глубокого сайта, и если вы видите мои файлы, я никогда не говорю, что это mijn.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
use tor browser and get intro the deep web site there you have everything but bro dont trust no one there and for the files its not mijn i take it from deep site thats it and if you see my files i have never say that thes its mijn i olways let the signateures name

google transtation =
используйте браузер (тор) и перейдите на глубокий веб-сайт, там у вас есть все. брат, не доверяйте никому, а для файлов это не mijn. Я беру это с глубокого сайта, и если вы видите мои файлы, я никогда не говорю, что это mijn.
you say it in topicname bro, you say this and add in files is very bad instruction for set up your server. You very funny
123new is relise this files in topic in low date, under you, and your files is 99,9% copy him files without normal work instructions

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
you say it in topicname bro, you say this and add in files is very bad instruction for set up your server. You very funny
123new is relise this files in topic in low date, under you, and your files is 99,9% copy him files without normal work instructions

bro its dayz standalone 0.61 constant

constant its means not for me its means that its constant dayz schek vk man constant dayz

so when i have say that mj dayz ?????????

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
wow wow...
what is the mj? what is the constand dayz? files dayz in you post and it is your files, but this files is not double my files, but this files is not have a correct spawn loot in server work with cleared storage, and this is not normal.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
wow wow...
what is the mj? what is the constand dayz? files dayz in you post and it is your files, but this files is not double my files, but this files is not have a correct spawn loot in server work with cleared storage, and this is not normal.

i will post the fix for everthing if you need it

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

Back